B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if it flopped but it had more to do with KKL doing DWTS. Once she left the story was dropped and Brad realized he could write for other characters besides Brooke.

Brooke is a supporting character now at best and Brad hasn't used her lately at all as supporting either.

• Members

Yeah. I think he is making her suffer right now for the whole DWTS fiasco. He is a acting like a boy who was denied his toy.

I think positioning Brooke with Pam and that guy was meant as an insult towards KKL. She herself has been commenting on twitter and facebook that she doesn't understand why they are not writing her in scenes. She even favorited my post on twitter, where I said that it's not the same without her. LOL

• Members

I loved Brooke & Bill together. No flop there, IMO. And some incredible on location footage in Monte Carlo, Aspen, and United Arab Emirates. I sure hope they put them back together. Bill & Katie are about as exciting as Lorenzo Lamas and Sydney Penny.

Brooke is just giving her coochie a rest. She'll be back at it soon enough. She's just waiting for RJ to turn 18, reveal he's gay, and then Brooke can seduce his men.

• Members

IA. The biggest mistake he made with Brooke was ending her and Bill and putting her back with Katie. I hated Bill and Brooke initially but they won me over when they did that disastrous Ridge/Katie pairing (notice a pattern with Katie).

• Members

Usually, I'm able to tell where a scene is going but I must admit, until Steffy picked up that tire iron, I wouldn't have guessed that she was going to take Aly out. If you asked me yesterday, I would've had said that Aly was headed for psychiatric care. When Steffy, picked up that tire iron, though, I knew it would end badly for Aly. I can't believe BB is going to saddle Steffy with such an awful legacy. The fallout could be enormous but it could also provide and interesting twist if the EMTs all of a sudden get a pulse.

I'm torn. On the one hand, it was a dramatic twist with real consequences and I can imagine all of the reactions, the finger pointing and accusations, the guilt, the grief, etc. but I also think that when soaps do these killing off of legacy characters, down the road they usually try to find a way to bring them back, which has gotten more and more ridiculous and I don't want to see another twin appear named Sally that shows up as Thorne's long lost daughter. Although, Thorne and Darla having a long lost daughter named Sally is perversely cool for all of the obvious reasons.

Archived