YRBB

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

When I have The Walking Dead on, I don't pay attention to anything else. With this show, I multitask. I don't hate the actors, but I just don't know if I even like any of the characters. I wish they had kept the ex-wife alive, if for no other reason than natural conflict with Kim Dickens' character.  I also would have brought the kid from the school into the group. Obviously, more will join as time goes on. Maybe next week's confrontation will make things more interesting....

• Members

I think that was just supposed to be people the military kills to show the stars not to trust the military.   The show is so-so.   I don't know about anyone else, but I am not one to go swimming in the middle of a deep sea ocean.   That seemed a little ridiculous given currents, sharks and what have you.  I am not sure how their house on the beach got overrun with zombies so fast.  Who died?

What about the plane from the shorts we have been watching all year?   I thought they said the fate of the plane was going to be revealed on this show, but now they are halfway to Hawaii, so the odds of seeing if Dr Olbrecht lives or dies seems remote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm still watching for some reason. This last episode felt pointless, except that now we now for sure that Strand is up to something. I was hoping Madison would get to save at least one of those children, even if they would be inevitable canon fodder down the road. Since basically all the people we met in this episode died it just felt like a waste.

Archived