• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ME TOO. They had a good thing with Marcie/Al and he was Gabrielle's only child. Ugh and then the ridiculous return as Michael, which to this day I am still confused by the explanation. Was the Al death an early Frons order if I remember right? Or was he only around for Gabrielle's death?

I hold out some hope we'll see Max again since Kassie is such a PP cheerleader but I have no idea where he would fit.

• Members

Jessica Morris was fine. Yeah, she was a tad bit wooden, but who isn't these days?

Malone had this god-awful idea to turn Al into John Mcbain's brother. That whole McBain family thing was a huge mistake. Wasn't Easton meant to be a Todd re-cast? I would have liked to have seen that.

• Members

Thank you, that solved a long unanswered OLTL question for me. God, I'm getting angry all over again about the ridiculousness after all these years. I remember some Al in heaven stuff but not how they ended up explaining the actual return.

I can't even form a coherent sentence on it being precedent for the tomfoolery on GH right now. Just ugh. But yeah that's our Frank.

• Members

Jessica Morris is a tricky business. Definitely a limited actress, but she was okay and sometimes downright enjoyable as Bad Jen.

She was certainly more interesting than, say, Laura Herrier currently is as Destiny. I seriously can't with the deer eyes and model poses and valley girl schtick. Just...no.

Archived