KMan101

Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

1,131 posts in this topic

^

Middle Georgia--the City of Warner Robins, which is about 30 mins from Macon.

Sorry for the late reply. I am down in the Albany area. i love to see Georgians on the boards.

I enjoyed listening to Tyler & Oprah this morning plug the shows and I am eager to watch them.... later... much later because FiOS doesn't carry OWN on my package.

I liked the first episode :o and I just realized the alcoholic son is one of the men from the Liquid Plumr Dual Impact commercial :wub: :wub: :wub:

So jealous of ya'll, this weak ass FiOS package doesn't have OWN but my bestie is taping it... I'm sure I'll watch before I get over there though. I have to support Tika, whom I am very proud of and they are going HAM on Twitter interacting with the fans... very nice of TP/Oprah and the cast to do that.

I'm jealous myself. This show's Facebook page is loaded with positive feedback. I hope there's a way to watch this show somewhere online.

Oh it's good. I'm getting vintage soap with this show and Hanna & Candace are giving me that told soap trope that I miss, the ambitious social climbing daughter (Rachel & Erica) and the poor old mother (Ada & Mona). Katheryn is giving me Kay Chancellor/Phoebe Tyler too as the rich, bitter, and clueless wife.

I'm going to need Wyatt to be in nothing but his underwear in every scene!

LOL at how I talked sh-t about this show earlier in the thread and I like it (for now)

Tika is giving me life! I love her :wub:

It's very impressive. It's not Tyler Perry acting. It's just acting, and TS is killing this chit!

I'd change the Amanda's wardrobe because she looks 12 (no one dresses like that anymore). Outside of that, a really good start.

TP shocked me with this one!

I'm going to need Wyatt to be in nothing but his underwear in every scene!

LOL at how I talked sh-t about this show earlier in the thread and I like it (for now)

Tika is giving me life! I love her wub.png

This mofo is hawwwwwwtttttttt! That body is so on point!