Truth or Dare: Embarrasing Soap Confessions Edition

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In college I would sometimes do scenes in class but play the character as though he were TSJTodd.

I wrote a soap for the stage for our after hours theatre program but never finished it.

For a directing scene I used the characters of Kate, John, and Marlena loosely based on their Days ties.

I often act out scenes I wish would happen on my shows, and play the various roles male and female.

I cried when TSJTodd was killed off.

If the weather was nice, I'd skip class to watch my Soaps live or if a big storyline was going on.

• Members

In primary school, I got detention for two weeks after standing up on a desk and singing Rainbow High from Evita. My stepmother told me I couldn't watch my shows till after my time in detention was over. I was so mad that in a permanent marker I wrote Max and Luna & Lucy and Kevin forever in big bold letters on the whiteboard in my teacher's room. It, of course, didn't come off, and I ended up with more detentions and they had to tear the whiteboard out of the wall and my father had to buy the school a brand new one.

Thinking back, I was a horrible child.

• Members

I used to wish Opal was mine. Well, her and Myrtle.

Opal would be such a kickass grandma for me to have.

I had a sex dream about him once too. While he was in the character of Ryan. And, I woke up and was like....Ewwwwwwwww.

Seriously. Why couldn't it have been Tad, or Jake, or David. You know. Someone I actually was/am attracted to.

At least I didn't have the non-soap character sex dream my friend's sister had. She had a sex dream about Frasier Crane. Now, that my friends. Is ass nasty.

• Members

One time, in high school, I brought a girl home. And I guess it's safe to say we might be heading towards a hook up, but she spotted a VHS tape with "General Hospital" written on it and asked if I watched soaps. Apparently she was a HUGE fan and we spent hours and hours talking about them. No hook up occurred.

Archived