Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Your favorite forgotten soap relatives

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

Red is Not Here for Your [!@#$%^&*].

• Members
  • 12,773 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

I guessed Sly!

#22 Quent

Quent

Contract

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Cricket Montgomery on ATWT. It got so bad that Craig told Margo he had TWO sisters ... and Cricket's the only one he was actually raised with!

#23 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,851 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Wow, I forgot all about Sly... did Foster and Annabelle get properly written out?

#24 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 53,667 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

No.

#25 MissLlanviewPA

MissLlanviewPA

Gabrielle Medina Forever!

• Members
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

Even on this thread, it takes THIS long for someone to mention Bobby Martin!

Okay, he's not a favorite of mine and I never regularly watched AMC, but SOMEONE had to! Posted Image

Also, Paul Hornsby on GH had a little girl named Susan, who everyone forgets is Dillon's biological half-sister.

#26 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 53,667 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

I didn't list him because I was mostly interested in favorites - I've never seen the man.

#27 MissLlanviewPA

MissLlanviewPA

Gabrielle Medina Forever!

• Members
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

Oh, and speaking of pets (seeing Foster and Annabelle mentioned):

Robert Scorpio's dog Friday disappeared shortly after Robert & Anna were presumed dead.

#28 AMCHistory

AMCHistory

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

Wow, I forgot all about Sly... did Foster and Annabelle get properly written out?

I loved the friendship between Sly and Lucky, and to an extent Maxie. As weird as it was the Jenny and Paul were no longer seen onscreen, I wished that Sly got to stick around. I have to wonder whatever happened to that actor.

#29 John

John

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

David Mendenhall Parodies his GH character Mike Webber [Barrington] In A Comerical for Soap Opera Stars Aganist Drunk Driving

#30 Susan Hunter

Susan Hunter

Recurring

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

Days:

Julie's brother Stephen Olsen.

Hope has a half brother via a surrogacy/artificial insemination storyline involving Doug, Rebecca North and Robert. They called the kid Dougie.

Most of the missing Hortons. I would love to get a definitive answer on whether or not Tommy is dead.

#31 Nothin'ButAttitude

Nothin'ButAttitude

I's married now!

• Members
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

On ATWT:

JJ Snyder: I loved Daniel Manche on ATWT and loved the character of JJ. Unlike Parker, JJ was the ONE child that loved Carly despite her faults. I remember the arc when JJ was kidnapped by Silas and Ava, which I hated, but I loved how Carly was willing to save her child despite biology from the kidnappers. I always felt that ATWT should've kept both boys and had them play against each other -- Parker becoming more straight laced (like Hal & Jack) and always being critical of Carly, while JJ becomes the wild child (like Carly) and always coming to her defense.

Daniel Hughes: Another ignored character that the show ignored and missed the boat on. Bringing him back would've given Tom and Emily more to do then what they had and reignited tension between the Stewarts and Hughes. Tom and Emily going at it in court, Lisa being meddlesome and throwing shade at Emily. Then have Daniel be an obstacle in Parker/Liberty relationship, which could've made it hard for Margo (if she was involved in some form) as it would be Tom's child versus Hal's child -- the two men she loved. Ugh, the possibilites!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users