Marco Dane

Y&R Canceled.......in 2014?

26 posts in this topic

From Carolyn Hinsey and Nelson Branco FB Page

They are both saying the same thing

"I'm hearing Y&R is done-zo in 2014."

This is kind of odd, three years early, but I wouldn't exactly be surprised. It's obvious no one has given a sh!t about this show for at least 2-3 years, probably more. Letting it turn into the worst fetishes of MAB, LML, Sheffer, and Hamner.

If Bill Bell is still sitting on MAB's shoulder then I hope he haunts them all.

I actually feel happy about this. Just put it out of the misery. The history of the show has been made a complete joke, so pretty much there is nothing left to care for.

Ugh. I cringed when I saw Nelson Branco's name. I'd almost forgotten about him.

I agree that it's ridiculous to report this rumor three years before it's supposed to happen.

LMAO. Even if CBS cancels it I can see The Bells pursuing the route AMC/OLTL are going if it works for those shows.

LMAO. Even if CBS cancels it I can see The Bells pursuing the route AMC/OLTL are going if it works for those shows.

Y&R seems to be such a living hell backstage that I don't know if anyone would even want to touch it. Not with their increasing ratings drops.

I wouldn't be surprised if both B&B and Y&R are not renewed beyond 2014, but what kind of marketing department would advise them to leak that news 3 years in advance?

It's probably just gossip people are throwing around to each other at Sony and Hinsey/Branco ran with it because they want people to pay attention to them.