2011: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Maybe not the outlandish storylines, but I want to see similarities to the writing style/method in terms of plotting and pacing and how the episodes are written.

I added the link.

• Members

I think adding Rich to the script writing team is a plus for DAYS fans. Just because he wrote for Passions, doesn't mean he's a bad writer. Rich also was apart of the writing team at Guiding Light for nearly 10 years, from 84-93, and wrote at AMC during one of its most critically acclaimed periods.

I hope Quan has what it takes to do breakdowns, quite a feat for him to be promoted from assistant to actual writer.

• Administrator

Agreed. I'll always stand up for my Passions writers. They wrote a lot of funny scenes and dialogue. I hope DAYS adds some humour into the show.

Probably. I think she was hired at AW under JFP and then again at OLTL and now at GH.

• Members

If Wolf doesn't do well at GH I would not mind to see Carlivati/Wolf Co-HW. Like someone said let Ron learn GH and maybe give him a shot since OLTL seems to be drawing some good appeal from the viewers.

• Members

I love Meg Bennet to. She would have ben a good fit for Days. I loved her work on SuBe. I will never forget it. I wrote her in the mail once and she responded back it was so awesome. I asked her about the Martin's Syndrome storyline she was telling for Vanessa at the time.

Archived