DAYS: Alice's Goodbye...

• Members

Hopefully I'm not ridden about this paraphrasing of an article from SOD (Vanessa Marcil's new reign of magazine cover domination has officially begun, btw).

Alice passes on 6/23. Alfonso says it was very difficult to tape. They taped the scenes right off Corday's memorial for Frances. It was the end of an era. The week begins with family members such as Lucas (with Allie) and Mike (who's in the hospital after an accident) returning to say their goodbyes to Alice. Maggie delivers the news that Alice has died. Hope breaks down in Dougs arms. She's very upset that Alice's last memory of her and Bo is of them being apart. The twon gather for a graveside memorial. Dattilo says it's not the typical church set-up but he thinks what they put together was brilliant. Lucas gets to do a little speech. Reeves adds it's almost reminiscent of the memorial for her at NBC and they get to share it with the audience at home. Alfonso adds they captured what each character meant to Alice. There will be some brief moments btw former couples following the memorial: Shane/Kim, Bo/Hope. The lights will then go out at the Horton home. The set will most likely not be used again. It's not the Horton home without Gran. The last scenes will be Hope walking through the living room, cue memories from little Hope/Gran to now, one last time. Door closes.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This may or not be news...I don't watch DAYS, so I don't know for sure, and didn't exactly know where to put it.

But I ran across this casting call for DAYS while looking up some stuff for OLTL.

Days of Our Lives:

[TINA] 30-50 year old CHARACTER FEMALE. ALL ETHNICITIES. Tina is a hardened prisoner

who has been doing time for years. She looks rough, acts tough and talks tough. She trusts no

one and has no problem beating anyone down who crosses her.

Archived