Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw the LuAnn interview yesterday and agree that Wendy was salty to her but LuAnn held her head high. The Dorinda remark was goofy, and clearly the audience and LuAnn did not agree. What you're saying makes sense, that Bethenny and co. put a bug in Wendy's ear, as she would surely nominate Carole as the first housewife to be booted due to being boring. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I don't think she's influential anymore. I happened to catch it randomly cuz I saw The Countess would be on it. Wendy often has various Housewives though from all the cities, yes? I guess they figure they target the same audience. The only other talk show host who always had Housewives was... Bethenny B)

• Members

Nope. After that ignorant comment about HBCUs, no one cares for Wendy anymore. Wendy is a clown who practices straight c**nery. 

Speaking of Wendy, she had the nerve to say this today about Kenya/Sheree: 

This is why I can't watch Wendy anymore. She's too stupid for my taste, but I am not surprised. This is the same big-foot, slue-foot, butch looking, Harry (of Harry and the Hendersons), yeti faced, abominable snow slut looking bitch that didn't know the purpose of HBCUs.

That aside, manly-faced Wendy, Kenya is a grown ass woman with good credit. She OWNS her own house. She ain't got the IRS on her ass. Sheree, on the other hand, is a grown ass woman who has obliterated her credit by mismanagement and living stupidly Sheree's mother putting her name on the house isn't out of love. It's out of stupidity and an utter hinderance. She's further perpetuating Sheree's delusions of grandeur that living beyond your means is OK. That's why Sheree will always be a flop and the butt of every joke.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Well, they haven't even got to Maui yet and already drama is happening. Not HW-provoked though. Kandi & Todd get kicked off their Honolulu-Maui flight for no clear reason!

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/09/29/exclusive-details-kandi-burruss-and-todd-tucker-kicked-off-flight-to-hawaii/

Looks like Delta really over-reacted about absolutely nothing at all and that K&T will be on a later flight? I can't believe they picked Kandi of all people. She is so chill and not a raised-voice person generally. I believe her side of the story when she says she asked politely and made no fuss.

• Members

She should, actually. All she wanted was some assurance that if the checked-in baggage got lost, the airline would be able to track them down quickly and get them to her -- that's what the baggage stub promises, essentially. It's a tracking number. They could have told her "We will fax/email that stub through to Maui and somebody at Delta will meet you at the gate with it when you land." So many simple solutions to this! Instead, I suspect (and I am only speculating) the flight attendants on the plane were like "Black lady/Real Housewife getting uppity!" and the pilot was like "F*ck that sh*t" and thought that kicking them off would make him look no-nonsense. The flight crew blew the issue up when there was no issue to be had!

Edited by Cat

• Members

What happened? Should I go see on her YT channel? Is it the latest?

ETA: OK I got it. What a b!tch.

WW: "Kenya, dear, I love you. But the reason maybe that Sheree's mom was able to be put on the mortgages is cuz Sheree's mom loves her and opens the door when she comes over to her house." 

What a nasty remark. What a low blow.  I think I heard a few boos after WW said that.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I got it now.

"Kenya, dear, I love you. But the reason maybe that Sheree's mom was able to be put on the mortgages is cuz Sheree's mom loves her and opens the door when she comes over to her house."

I can't believe something like Kenya being neglected by her mom is used as something to attack KENYA with! What kind of playground mean-girl bitchery is that??

This is really making me consider not watching her show anymore. I used to enjoy it on her YT channel but that was so unnecessary.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Please do, Cheap. And I will follow your lead and not give her YT channel any of my views. It was offensive, cruel and spiteful. How is it the fault of any child when a parent decides to not be a part of their life growing up?! Kenya has always carried pain about her mother's attitude towards her. That comment was designed to really wound her.