February 1-5, 2010

Toups

• Members

Read the press release...Am I reading correctly that GH had an average of 3.05 million this week?

that's really good, especially since lately GH has been in the basement.

I predict it is the fourth place show again. If AMC had done better, there would have been news about that too, and we know OLTL didnt hit 3 million (tho it DESERVED TO!)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're back. Sigh, MB's messing with us on a ratings day. The cruelty.

The release is saying there was a week long average of 3,050,000 Total Viewers for GH for the week of Feb. 1, give or take.

Yeah, GH most likely reclaimed top ABC spot in HH/TV's because if AMC got over 3 million viewers that would have also been the first time in ages and they would have bragged about it too (even if just a little).

• Members

ABC and Guza must be dancing on the ceiling. They got the 18 to 49 women demo of 1.6 during sweeps. I can't remember the last time the show did so well. Kudos, the man knows his audience. They love Sonny and gun violence. There is no fighting it.

• Members

ROFLMAO!!! It is head shaking that the silly promo caused tons of lapsed GH viewers to flock like sheep to the show.

Think of all the ad revenue that ABC will make. Good thing. GH can now afford James Franco's NY episode.

MB has got to be preening like peacock. He is still GH's true star not Steve Burton. It is good to be king! Or make that don.

• Members

Forget about Burton MB kicked James Franco's butt!

I would say that Steve has the worry about losing the #2 spot to DZ. Ol Stevie may soon be the #3 man?

Wonder who Sonny will shoot in May?

We can just stop saying GH should get rid of the Mob.

That being said the writers have made some changes and for the first time in like ever the Mobster's aren't the heroes. Dante has been hero of the story since day one.

• Members

Nah, Steve Burton has nothing to worry about. Guza always gets tired of his shiny new marbles. It was only a few months ago that Spinelli was on everyday. For Guza, Sonny, Jason, and Carly are part of his one ring to rule them all.

Dante will be loving Sonny and mobbing it up in a few months.

Archived