SOD: All Soaps... [8/18/09]

• Members

810cover.jpg

DAYS goes for extreme over-kill on the children in peril front: Bo and Hope's little girl is kidnapped. "The important factor is what it does to their (B/H) relationship and how it changes." EJ tells Lexie he still loves Sami...then goes home and professes his love to Nicole. Lousie Sorel Returns: Says Corday, "She'll have a helluva entrance and a big mystery and will be part of the story with the characters she was involved with before, especially Victor and Carly."

LATE-BREAKING NEWS

Hartley Joins DAYS - On axing FT: "There's a chance to cast upwards here."

GL's Lisa Brown Returns

Y&R's Patty Is Found Out!

ATWT: Henry Is James's Son!

OLTL's David Gets Real

AMC: Zach and Jesse Free Kendall

GH Teens on the Run

Randi Finds Trevor on AMC

B&B's Fashion Face-Off

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!

GH: Maxie Says Yes

OLTL: Stacy Gets Desperate

Y&R: Sharon's Surprising Deal

ATWT: Kim Has a Heart Attack!

EDITORS' CHOICE: In Love and Loss, GH

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Florencia Lozano (Tea, OLTL)

CASTING: Melissa Rivers, Alan Thicke, Jim J. Bullock and Morgan Fairchild all appear on B&B during the week of 8/10. Kristian Alfonso has signed a one-year contract with DAYS.

STUFF WE KNOW... OLTL looks to be casting a young female teenager; suspicions are she'll be Tea's daughter. Jeanne Cooper and C. LeBlanc will appear on GL. East Coast actress' story was going to cross paths with a vets story, actress is relieved when the idea is dropped because said vet has a rep for mixing business with pleasure. Several AMC actors are woried they're about to be fired ... due to their lack of storyline (that's pre L.A. discovery). One West Coast leading lady may not be long for her fictional town, despite her popularity. I guess this next line is supposed to be a (not very good) clue, "that'll help the falling ratings."

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Henry as Stenbeck's son is stupid. STUPID STUPID STUPID, and besides this regime can't do James any justice anyway.

Days shows some promise.

Kay is coming to GL to reveal that Reva is her long lost daughter. I KNOW IT BAHAHAHA (lmao inside joke from the other thread. If I'm right I'm sh!t myself)

• Members

My understanding is that Jeanne Cooper has been insistent about making a cameo before GL went off the air since it was cancelled. Its just a cameo, so the part probably isn't much more than Wedding Guest #6.

• Members

Jeanne Cooper and CLB were in NJ filming their scenes last week. Jeanne said she wanted to appear as a tribute to the show and CLB probably feels the same way, plus he said years ago he would like to appear in all 4 CBS shows after he had appeared on ATWT and GL as Michael Baldwin.

• Members

He was on GL as Michael Baldwin?

I would say I wish he'd go back to ATWT briefly as Kirk McColl, but I guess no one on the show would even seriously remember him. They could always bring Marisa Tomei back briefly and say Kirk and Marcie got together in the end.

Archived