Flamingo Road

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just watched episodes 10 and 11. Skipper(Woodyph34r.png Brown) opens episode 11 running around in a pair of shorts that leaves little to the imagination. (Those old school short shorts!) He is chasing a beautiful Denise Galik(Cindy,GH,RhondaGH,Kim,DOOL,Linda, KL,Rhonda aka Cookie,PC) who plays quite a manipulator.

Loving this series more each episode!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Gina Gallego has arrived now that I am into season 2, along with my favorite FC actor (next to Jane Wyman, of course), David Selby! Michael Tyrone(Selby) was wrestling John Beck 's (Sam's ) ex wife telling her to scream "I love Michael, I never loved Sam" What a way to start a role! 50 Shades of Flamingo Road!

• Members

Have gotten u to s2 e8.One of the earlier episodes revolved around Eudora's insta pill addiction. They needed some pacing on this show!

In the last episode,Claude let Lute Mae know that Eudora knew she was Constance's daughter. They wrote Eudora with so much class. She had a scene with Lute Mae where she graciously invited her into her home, and took her side over Constance when LM shared some information. Of them all, Barbara Rush is the true star of this show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I finished watching not too long ago. None of the different sites have cast lists that include the smaller characters. I've been compiling a list that includes the minor roles comparing the characters, the closing credits, and images from Google. Imdb and tv.com simply have long lists of actors, and I think I've got all of them. If anyone wants to see the list posted, let me know, and I'll put it up this weekend.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...