AMC: Hotsheet Spoilers

• Members

http://abc.go.com/daytime/mail/hotsheet/index.html

A TREMOR ROCKS PINE VALLEY!

Dixie and Tad are desperate to find their daughter. Playing on that desperation, David manipulates Dixie into warming up to him by pretending to have a lead on Kate. Tad figures out what he's doing and warns Dixie. Meanwhile, Greg is still the only person who really knows the whereabouts of Dixie and Tad's child, and his coffin is filling up with water. In an effort to find Greg and force him to reveal Kate's location, JR and Jamie team up and put Josh in a meat locker. Greg continues to melt down is finally about to break and reveal Kate's location, when a tremor hits and dirt begins to pour into the coffin.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMFAO the fetus got pissed on this week and put in a meat locker next week, I love it! :lol:

If I didn't know better, I'd say the writers were trying to punish Josh for all the [!@#$%^&*] he's done, and even giving the fans a little something to smile about cause we hate the fetus [!@#$%^&*] so much. But that's not possible since MMT loves him so much. :rolleyes:

Whatever the reason, it makes me smile. :D

• Members

Weird show. AMC should be on Sci Fi by now.

I've never been buried alove before, but I think Greg would be dead by now. Surely, he's got some kidney failure unless he's going to the bathroom on himself. Also, there's the matter of suffocation given the closed spacing. Maggots could be feating on him. Sores would develop on his body since he has not changed postioning.

I'm thinking about this too much...

• Members

Exactly.lol I'm just gonna pretend it's her anyway. ;)

Always creeps me out when they do earthquakes. I'm from Southern California, earthquake captial of the U.S. I don't think you can know what a quake is like until you wake up at 3am to your windows shaking. Not fun stuff.lol Not that they scare me, just eek.lol

LMAO, there's your problem. You're thinking all of this through, and MMT isn't thinking at all. :blink:

Archived