Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Kaysar looked like someone shot his mother. He looked absolutely destroyed.

God, Erika is such a dumb, ugly whore. I hate her so much. Those crocodile tears for Kaysar. Give me a break, you fugly !@#$%^&*]. You cried the same ones for Alison.

Janelle can't compete for POV this week. Sooo, oh well. It's been fun while it lasted, but Janelle's ride is donezo.

A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! I bet that's the Coup D'Etat.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like to be optimistic so dont count her out yet. There's still the Coup. As much as I doubt it, there's also CT who could use the veto to save her and have Marcellas put up and out. S6 could join CT for a 4 member alliance vs the 2 floaters (Erika, Dani) + James. With Janelle out of hte house S6 is no longer a target and they are so its in their best interest to keep her in

• Members

I'm not ready to count Janelle out just yet, but frankly ... I think it's her week to go :( :( as much as that pains me.

Of course, there's still the coup but our luck [!@#$%^&*] George gets it.

I love this idea but the competition for it is lame. It's a HUGE deal make them WORK for it, not run around solving (most likely) easy ass clues.

• Members

I'm confused... :blink:

The coup d'etat holder can announce his/her nomination JUST before the vote... and the voting will continue RIGHT THEN AND THERE?

OR will there be a day or so where people re-plot?

I didn't recognize you without the "Bye, Bye !@#$%^&*]es" avatar, KR!

• Members

I know! The website won't let me use the avatar anymore. And then I went to find it so I can photobucket it, but I couldn't find it! Ahhh.

Ok, if Janey wins CDE, she can say next Thursday. Stop! I choose to take Howie and I off the block. I choose to nominate James and Danielle. And then the voting is live.

If Erika wins it, she can use it two weeks from tonight or three weeks from tonight.

PS. I rewatched the competition. Howie did click in....Oh well.

• Members

I think Erika can be nomninated bc Julie said the HoH will be overthrown. If Janie gets it I want her to save it for the Live show. Just as they are about to vote to evict her, she nominates Danielle and Erika or James if she finds out about him. Bye, Bye !@#$%^&*]es part 2!

• Administrator

Poor Howie.

They shouldn't do competitions like this or like the veto.

The veto should always be a timed competition, that way there's no speculation on it being fixed.

And HOH comps shouldn't be mechanical where things can mal function.

The producers need to come up with better ideas.

Archived