The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Here's my attempt to appease clip lusters until Nex get's a chance to do her thing (since she is busy being a wonderful human being and ADOPTING a dog). Good for you Nex.

Anyway my video converter has been giving me trouble, so hopefully you can download them without trouble, if not, well it won't kill you to wait for Nex!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FC4OZV6U

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This from SID supposedly but I don't believe them til I see scans with all the fake stuff about the cover this time. Really--do people not have anything better to do that make up fake covers to a soap rag??

Luke/Anna are about to reconnect in an interesting way. All starts with realizing she's going to be a grandmom. She wants Luke to save her and things get crazy

GH trivia test if anyone is interested

http://television.aol.com/tv-trivia-quiz/general-hospital

Also, I compiled a list of nice posts people made to me today at soapdish (wow every once in a blue moon they are nice there) about TQ today!

Thought i would share...she got good reviews today!!

How cute was your girl today. I loved it. i want her to rip the Claws hair out.

TracyFan!!

I thought of you while I watched the show. You must have loved today!

Congrats for great Luke and Tracy scenes

Oh yeah, I enjoyed their banter! They both looked good at the party too.

tracyfan I was thinking of you when I saw Lunacy and your tracy looked great

Hopefully we will get another good claudia smackdown from TQ tomorrow!

I would love that. I like Tracy.

am g;lad you got some scenes. I thought Tracey looked gorgeous today!!!

The good news is Alexis and Tracey look beautiful and Ian has that young Frank Sinatra thing going on.

She looked good today and the hair looked a little better. I still like her better with the style she has in your avatar

Tracy and Luke were good today! I was so happy for you! I am all for Tracy smacking down Claudia!

Congrats Tracyfan.

As a Scrubbie, I can totally relate to your elation after finally seeing your fav's.

I wish Tracy could get a juicy s/l that went somewhere...not like the lameass go nowhere Great Condom Scandal that fizzled...

Anyway, glad to see at least one Q on the screen again!

• Members

From a long list of scoops...don't like this one

Tracy puts Luke on too short of a leash and he rebels.

Anna brings up questions of the future that leave Patrick and Robin in an uneasy places and it stirs up trouble. Anna plays both bad cop and good cop and it has some bad results. Anna is also going through an identity crisis of her own.

Although I would rather have Luke leave with Anna this summer to go save Robert or something as an exit storyline rather than something to do with EWCBO!

• Members

I noticed that, too, as I was just about to post and got an "invalid thread" message. It's only a few hours old, not that they need an excuse to delete Tracy threads at SOC. ;) I started a new one, though, and if they delete that one, I'll just start another new one...

• Members

hooked, those SID scoops seem accurate this time. :( Hopefully, Tracy gets to mix it up with Anna as well. It seems that once LuNacy were paired, Guza started bring back veterans (i.e. Robert, Holly, Anna) who took screentime away from Tracy - first, with Monkey!Virus and second, in the Markaam Islands.

I remember being so jealous 'cause when Luke and Skye were together, they always had screentime together, but a little while after LuNacy are paired, he starts going on adventures with Robert, Holly, etc. For the record, I like Anna and Robert - I just don't want Tracy losing face time on GH. She barely has enough the way it is...

Well, time for bed. Here's hoping for another awesome LuNacy day tomorrow.

• Members

Oh, but there is so much difference this time. First of all Luke and Tracy were married, but LuNacy really hadn't started yet. Secondly, the vets share history with her too, not just him. Thirdly, Skye and Holly are not in the mix anymore... Anna is kind of in 'kid sister' role.

The spoiler doesn't bother me in the least. We all know Tracy has been trying to keep Luke on a short lease (she said it out loud today B) ), and he's been fighting it. There's nothing new there. They have to come to a place of understanding where Tracy relaxes a bit (not in her nature) and Luke compromises (not in his nature).

One thing I do find quite interesting is that that one sentence was thrown out in the midst of paragraphs for all the other characters. I wonder what's really behind it.... hmmm....

• Members

Well the bottom line for me is that we KNOW Tony is leaving in May/June for his usual four month stint (at least we assume). We know they won't make Luke and Tracy go off together; and I would 1000x rather him take off for some adventure (if he at least tells Tracy or it seems plausible having to do with helping Anna or even something mob-related) than you know who!

Okay I am just going to try to enjoy today and tomorrow and the weeks to come. Not too long ago I was majorly upset thinking JE was leaving in May. At least that doesn't seem like now. I gotta go lay with my little one, but I will be in the br soon thereafter! I will post a link.

• Members

I agree. TG will be on vacation regardless. The only two things we can hope for is 1) it's on an adventure with Tracy's knowledge if not outright approval, and B.) that Tracy's been mixing it up enough with other folks that she will have something to do while he's gone

stick a fork in the ewcbo

EDIT

Oy vey.... this was on SOC so I though I'd share. I've also included my response. (It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure the moderators would like a reason to slap me.)

Originally Posted by Orlando viewpost.gif Just go to the one website and type in Luke and Laura's wedding and think of 30 million viewers. That is what she can do for the show. All those people loved her. If 1/10 of those folks came back, GH would be doing great!

All those people didn't love her. Those number aren't a reflection of Luke and Laura, they are event numbers. Just like the Superbowl gets more viewers than the regular season and the Olympics gets more viewers then any of the world events during the ensuing years. All those people were watching what Newsweek told them to watch. Compare them with the wedding of Chuck and Di (which had just as much staying power), rather than regular viewership, and you'd be more accurate.

Edited by remos

• Members

WORD, Remos! Gloria Monty was a genius at marketing as well as producing. She launched a PR campaign, the likes of which has never before or since been done for soaps. *And* it's thanks to actors such as Jane Elliot, Stuart Damon and others, in addition to Tony Geary, that GH had the money to do it.

Almost 30 years ago doesn't matter now, though. How about recent history? The "return" a couple of years ago had more PR than any so-called event in recent soap history. And what did they get for it besides nothing? Time to stop trading on the past. They've gotten as much blood as they're going to get out of that turnip.

Edited by QueenTracy