The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well those rings are pretty shiny. They are often playing with their rings too. There's something really normal about that.

I looked at those medianet photos. The desk is a mess - so something tells me it's not Tracy's desk. Perhaps it's Luke's. In the background I picked out a dart board and a music stand with sheet music on it. Where could that possibly be? I thought it might be Jakes in one or two pictures, but the messy desk and music stand really throw me.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm guessing it is the back office at the haunted star cause Tracy is standing over the desk like she is grilling ethan or something who is sitting in the chair. It kind of looks like sonny's office set too

I haven't seen bigger pics posted anywhere.

TH is the next day they are for sure supposed to be on.

also...i noticed the dialogue when Lucky said love was a lie or something like that...Luke said love changes lives and love can save lives. Sort of made me think he was referring to Tracy willing him to live, etc.

• Members

That was my guess too, Hooked, but the music stand makes me wonder. It's a different set, that's all that matters. And it's LuNacy's set - even better. And no I haven't seen a larger picture Funny, I just looked really closely and there is folded paper on the music stand which I assume is something related. The music stand is very clear, though.

I noticed there's been no reference to Luke's relationship with Laura outside of love doesn't last forever. I think you're right that Luke is telling Lucky about his love for Tracy. I wouldn't be surprised if Luke wants someone like Tracy in Lucky's life, because someone like Laura has hurt Lucky too much.

• Members

• Members

Or maybe it is about Mike being beat up and maybe sonny blaming ethan for the gambling? Maybe that is why Tracy is talking to ethan in the office and luke/tracy/ethan are talking. I think Dante gets shot either next week too---so it is probably sonny at the hostpial and lulu is there, so maybe that is why luke is around?

• Members

I thought that Domte gets shot this friday? Well as long as lunacy and luke are on, T'm good. :)

Damn I just saw the bo and nora sex scene. Now why gh cant do that for lunacy. They didnt even have a bed. Nora was sitting on top of Bo. Damn bastards. :angry:

Edited by funny1