Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Omg... I really ought to do a better job at checking my TQ Birthday list... Or I at least have to remember to post birthday updates...

hooked, if it weren't for you, I would have forgotten about halee's birthday. :o

halee!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. :D

Re: Breakroom - I won't be joining tonight, but I hope you all have a good time. :)

• Members

hey all-looks like that chatroom got messed up somehow.

Maybe star can re-set it up?

If not, we could do the old one again! Sorry I missed you all last night.

The search function is back on the dish! Hooray!

There is a joint interview in SOD with BA/KS. They were asked who their fave couples on the show were and BA said Luke/Tracy. (Kirsten said Claudia/Sonny)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Is anyone keeping a tally of how many GH actors love the LuNacy pairing and want to work with JE? It's nice every time I see it - and it's almost always when personal preferences are listed.

Hooked, perhaps the search function works when you sign in, but for the masses it's still not there. I refuse to sign up with SD just to be able to search. I know that's in your capable hands.

So, this is supposed to be the day Tracy gets sick. Can't wait! (I know that sounds wrong, but all of you know what I mean.) From the look of the mediapics, this is Quartermaine Wednesday. I hope the pics of Lulu being upset are outside of Tracy's room and she calls Luke to come.

• Members

Thanks for the B-day wishes Hooked, Ms.Q, TL, & KNH. I mostly celebrated last weekend by going to Napa and will be celebrating this coming weekend by going down to L.A. to visit my sister (who's birthday was last week). But I had a nice day yesterday all the same. Thanks!

Now...bring on the Tracy!

*Hooked did the hubby have a nice b-day too?

• Members

From SID..

As patients are taken to the roof for a helicopter rescue weather conditions make it impossible. But, Jax decides it's NOT impossible and lands on the roof himself! But, Carly watches as it goes tragically awry & the helicopter goes down & explodes.

Carly tries to get to Jax, but Sonny stops her and then the roof collapses on them.

Elsewhere Nik saves Monica & Edward, as a hurt Nadine listens about how much he loves & misses Emily. Soon Nik comes across Rebecca & saves her life.

Rebecca feels harrassed by being compared to Emily. Rebecca asks Nik about Emily & he tells her of their great love. But Nik runs into a brick wall when Rebecca tells Nik she wants nothing to do with him. Of course that is before a beam drops on her & needs a hero to rescure her!

Fearing for Sonny Kate doesn't want to be evacuated. But, then Sonny shows up and she's relieved. But, then is mad when Sonny sweeps Claudia into his arms & Kate thinks there is more ot the marriage then convenience.

MB says "He's not falling in love with Claudia. He's just starting to like & understand her".

Kate is about to give Sonny the DVD when Olivia throws it in the fire.

After Jason gets Claudia/Kate to safety. kate tells Claudia Sonny would have left her for dead if he knew about the DVD & Michael's shooting.

Having survived the helicopter crash, Jax sets out to land ANOTHER helicopter on the roof. Alexis objects but Jax won't be stopped. Jax is successful & manages to get Monica, Winnifred, Tracy & Matt off the roof.

While waiting for the next chopper Ric tries to make amends with Trevor but is soundly rejected.

Johnny learns his sister & father are among those still trapped. Maxie learns Spinelli is still missing. And Maxie sneaks in to find Spinelli & does find him in a utility closet.

Edited by hookedongh