The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Don't give GF that much power - GH certainly isn't.

Okay…. this move…… grrrrrrrrr…..

I'm seriously thinking about moving into a tent and keeping my money under my mattress. At least the tech is working so I'll keep my new iPhone and Mac. I really hate someone else running my life.

Sad about Ingo. Wish it had been Maurice.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't celebrate if it had been Maurice. Seriously, while I sort of understand why they are doing it, I can't support those who are LOL at Guza's firing. It's sad, ya'll. He's a person who just lost his job. No matter how crappy his writing was, no matter how mad I used to get that he wasted Jane-I feel bad for him.

*shrug*

I just do, and I'd feel bad for Maurice or Steve or anyone else, even if I really don't have use for their characters.

I think that Ingo had to know this was coming, rumors have been swirling for a while now, but I feel for him, too.

As far as GF having power, I don't think she does. But I do think that whoever closes GH out, if they are LnL inclined, they will try to make it happen, and if she's available, she'll jump. And while I don't like or respect her, I can't blame her.

Now I have to go call the interpreter so I can do my next interview, and listen to the person on the other end pretend they don't understand a word of English even though I know they do.

Ciao Bella(s)!

• Members

Very sorry about Ingo. I've always liked him as an actor and a human being. I gained even more respect for him when he called out that Monavie juice thing some of the GHers were peddling. Lucky for Ingo, most soaps don't have a fascination for actors who mumble and stare. So, maybe there's something much better waiting for him. I hope so.

Can't wait to see Helena return. If it's true about Nikolas dying at the hands of Lisa, that seems such a waste. If she's on her way out, what's the point when the object of Helena's revenge is gone? Would have made a far better story if it had been an accidental death caused by a Spencer.

Speaking of Spencers and Cassadines, a fitting end to GH would be the marriage of a Spencer and a Cassadine...Ethina.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

he was told a while ago they weren't renewing

So tonight NLG was on fire tweeting about how great things are goiung to be and how she has new hope etc and that after Monday, everything would be GW stuff.

She said that Leslie was called to talk about $, availablity, days, etc.

I tweeted and asked her if the Qs had any chance of coming back and she said "oh yeah"

She also said that there is going to be much more about women.

We shall see. JE is barely taping a couple scenes a week.

Hopefully it will pick up but it is a good sign they called Leslie

JI has been working also with this new michael/abby work for ELQ story

• Members

Let's hope it is enough to make and difference. The part about LC is very encouraging and I'mamazed GW's stuff is going to start so soon. I can't remember the last time I actually watched a whole episode of GH.

Word on DD is VM will be the next big announcement for departure. I really hope the send her off with Jax - it seems the mOst fitting departure for both of them.

• Members

Dd is saying Tony Jane JJ and Julie are all out too

That's a whole lotta spencers out

I thunk GW stuff will show up in July. They taped June 27th stuff in Friday as it was tylers last day and ct first day on set.

I think Nancy meant anything after what tapes Monday is GW written meaning we will see it in July

• Members

That would leave Ethan as the ONLY Spencer. Who knows if it's true now with changes behind the scenes. Without the Spencers and Nicholas, it really is just the Corrinthos clan - the Q's already being gone. You can't write a show with just one family.

• Members

BA event says he knows nothing of JMB wanting to leave, that the vets are cautiously optimistic with the change in HW, that Spixie might soon be heading back to a theatre near you, BBr is gone, GH has not been given a deadline that he has heard and I can't remember what else. Bottom line as always - take the DD rumours and gossip with salt. They might be right, they might be wrong, but they are their with the intent to upset.