• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey guys

wow...what an awesome city charelston is....going out on our first college tour today. my son was so dying last night as I walked up to the fraternity houses row and knocked on the door of the one he was interested in and they guys answered. He was like don't do that mom, but they were really nice (people in the south are so nice it is amazing) and they invited him in and chatted with him etc. Then he was glad!

I think tracy might be on today with luke/ethan/carly if it doesn't get cut.

Just wanted to [pop in and say my friend attended broadway cares and actually talked to tony last night and he said he is not leaving til May this year. Which is good, but I really hope JE starts working more. He has been working a lot but she hasn't I have heard.

• Members

I figured the rumours of TG's early departure were amiss. Thanks for the confirmation and enjoy your trip.

Well folks, just looked at There is a Time again and I have no idea where I was going with that story. Written in a different epoch, it was. I'll have to think on it more so don't expect a conclusion shortly, but something will inspire me. As I told SB the other day - write if you have a story to tell. Well I don't have a story right now - but when I do I'll let you know.

• Members

Glad I'm off on vacay this week. Much needed since I've been sick for the last two days. I hate when I get sick on days off/vacations.

Hope to see some LuNacy or something. Damn I can't ff'd though since I'll try to stomach the live show today.

• Members

I will have to find the time (and a way to do it at my leisure) to catch up with the fics. :)

Anyone out there willing to humor me and write an Ethan/Brooke/Tracy/Luke adventure story? If not, okay, just thought it couldn't hurt to ask.....

For anyone who believes in the power of prayer, my brother has been sent overseas, to Serbia. I have faith he'll come home all right, but I know he and those he is with could use any prayers...

I have spring fever so bad. My friend is in New Orleans today (ran off without telling me) and keeps texting me and sending pics. Like I need to see all that when I'm stuck here at work. I've been to NO before Katrina, but would love to go back....

Then of course my sister and her kids are off on vacation this week, too, and her oldest was begging me to play hooky from work today and come with them, and I was *thisclose* to doing it, but had the feeling when I got up that I was more needed here, and what do you know, two other people didn't show up. My girl and I kept having the conversation yesterday about me coming with them "I have to go to work" "No, you don't" "Yes, I do" and over and over....she is more like my kid than my niece, I just hope she had a good time today, anyway.

I have to go somewhere soon, I don't care where. I seriously am getting cabin fever.

I may tell my friend to bring me back some crawfish meat pies or some fresh shrimp or something. I love the food in NO. :)

YAY for Tracy being on, even if I can't watch right now.