Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

supposedly not. LC hasn't taped and niether has JI except for that one time coming up where he has a scene with kristina or something and a spoiler they "run into each other" but not literally driving or anything. I think he comes to visit brenda in the hospital.

at least thru the first week in april no Qs supposedly--although Tracy should pop up a few times here and there.

This week seems like Ingo, Nancy (who said she is off a few weeks) becky (michael tweeted she isn't working this week) jane and scott reeves all not working.

Adrianna hasn't been working much either but she tapes on TH she said on twitter.

• Members

Spoilers keep saying the "Spencers" rally together, and Tracy is part of that family.

For all intents and purposes Jake is Luke and Tracy's "grandson". Monica doesn't know any connection nor does Edward, so it's not surprising that they aren't involved even a little. Bobbie not being around for Joss is the hole.

• Members

she has a few scenes with lulu, luke but very minimal.

My spec: I'm thinking since Guza said in that SID article that parenting issues would bring luke and tracy even closer but that no amount of love for "spanky" (which he has a lot of) could cure his wanderlust or something like that---tracy is going to support luke and encourage him to go to lucky's wedding even though luke is against it, then she will be there for him and be happy he is supporting lucky throughout jake's death and after when he starts drinking again and spiraling etc. He is finally stepping up as a parent etc. Then all that "fatherhood" will fence him in and crowd him and he will take off on one of his jaunts. I just would really like it if he said goodbye this time instead of them leaving in a fight etc. It is SO OLD already.

And yes: Bobbie is a hole since she is carly's mother, josslyn's grandmother and jake's great aunt!

Interesting---Michael is luke's great nephew as well as tracy's from either side!

Oh and they SORAS'd baby emma---loved that cute little snacking munching baby! Not sure how old but I bet old enough to say lines etc.

Remos--I'm sure you know this but just in case you have been too busy to keep up with spoilers, Magic kiss this week and maggie admits feelings on DOOL

• Members

I don't really think you can back burner Tracy. She's never really been front burnered since Jane came back. I made my peace with that a while ago when it was obvious GH/ABC is ran by a boy's club, which means, if you ain't a male character (especially a mobular one) or you aren't a woman with big hooters, you get nothing from GH. Well, a young woman with big hooters. Jackie and Nancy have them and they don't get anything.

I'd like to see Kristina, with her succubus self, doing yet something else that she pins on someone else or lets them take the blame for. Perhaps she hits Edward with her car. Edward dies, and somehow (give me time to think of a way) everyone thinks Tracy did it, purposely or accidentally, even Tracy, and Kristina, being the cockroach she is, lets everyone think it.

Then when the truth comes out, Tracy can kill her.With pain. And if any of the "Davis girls" tries to get revenge, Tracy can go psycho on them, too.

Win/win.

BTW....yes, I totally see Brook as naturally being a little Tracy. Which is why Brook/Ethan need to hook up, because they'd be like a little Lacy, only slightly different, not exactly the same.

Adrianne and Nathan would be so *GAH*. I'd make a point of finding a way to watch clips, just for them, if it were written right.

Of course, they might not have any chemistry, but I'd still rather them as a chemless pair than Krethan.

Ethan doesn't deserve being tied to that idiot for life.

And LA needs to stop the pimping of Krethan in the mags. I don't care what she thinks. Zip it.

• Members

Hi LuAnn! Welcome! We post pictures and videos throughout this thread. You can click on the index of pages at the top of the thread to find photos and videos of Luke and Tracy that have been posted over the years. Other posters also have clips of old Tracy episodes that they could share with you as well. We are constantly adding new pics and videos that we think everyone would like to see. I hope you have fun here.