The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'll either be near lax or culver city. Debating on hotel or staying at friends house. Hotel is winning although I could be shopping with the $ I'll save! Lol

I'm not certain ji will be there but he is listed on the site .

I'll check out that place if I am down that way. Thanks

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today was cute. Nothing big, just family interactions at the HS. Teasing Mayan about their marriage, a little light LuNacy banter. Ma and Pa worried about Lulu setting herself up for a fall with Dante. Nice inclusion of Johnny.

Funny line - when Dante walked in Tracy referred to him as the spawn of Sonny. Johnny turns to Tracy and responds "Spawn of Sonny? I think I love you."

90 episodes? That's not bad.

• Members

I think I love Johnny and Tracy. And I haven't even watched today. Their interactions are always good. That bit a few months ago, "I'll pick you up at 7!" was a *win*. If Luke doesn't get his ish together and keep it together, I vote for Johnny showing up at LuNacy's wedding and yelling, "Tracy!!!!" ala Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate. ;)

• Members

Real boy-toy for sure...more of a man-toy actually. Reading those spoilers about his involvement with Lisa's story has me a little nervous about his GH longevity. I really want him to stick around. The occasional Jacy scene is reason enough from my vantage point. His character has been mis-written and rewritten so many times, but BB has always made the best of it. And I *adore* him for his comments about preferring to work with the older set. :wub:

• Members

Spoilers on DD saying Edward calls Laura to do something and when Luke finds out he hits the roof and gives Edward what-for for interfering in his marriage to Tracy.

Bring back Bora or don't bring her back, but I hope Tracy isn't hurt in this foolishness. Luke chose her and everyone else should wake up to that fact. Seems the Spencer Sibs already have and they'd be the only ones with a legitimate reason not to.

I do like the idea of Luke telling Edward where to shove it - that has been coming for a very long time. No one has defended Tracy in the past except the Spencers, and I love it!

Edited by remos

• Members

I have not seen that anywhere but DD. But I think they said Edward calls Laura, who then calls Luke to tell him Edward contacted her and then Luke confronts Edward.

Hate that Edward never defends Tracy. And actually that makes no sense as the Qs are constantly wanting luke and tracy back together cause Tracy is so miserable when he is gone. So Edward calling Laura to try to stop the marriage or whatever is really silly.

• Members

Perhaps it's just spec on the part of DD. On Wubs all it says is Luke confronts Edward. I'm just liking Luke taking Edward to task about anything because in all honesty, Luke is the better father/patriarch of the two. Edward just pretends he's the Lord and Master.