Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm a huge SciFi person and I've heard nothing about JFrakes or his talking about GF. I think it's all hogwash built up around the mention of LuNacy's wedding being on EWCBO's birthday. The LnL/GFers are desperate and still haven't cottoned on to the fact that their fav is history. I mean in all honesty when the Spencer Sibs are focused on getting Ma and Pa back together, it's obvious EWCBO doesn't even factor into her kids' thinking. It's deflection, c'est tout.

But the picture itself is just horrid. Seriously - let this be the last straw in the LuNacy schtick before a real story is told between the two. Spoilers are encouraging that we will get a real LuNacy wedding that's worthy of them. This is such low-brow camp it's not funny. I'm hoping that in all of this Mayan is the one to be married and then we'll actually have a story to tell to explain the devolution of that "relationship".

That LuNacy got attention is the ONLY thing to celebrate in this……. the only thing...

• Members

I could see Genie returning and showing up at lunacy wedding and then staying for a bit if there is a paternity reveal coming up for feb sweeps. CT is supposedly back taping in dec/jan. Apparently some long time Genie fan was told by her husband she was returning to GH at a star trek convention or something.

Either way, I'm good...laura returning means more story for luke/tracy one way or the other. For me the bottom line is I just like to see JE act, so I don't care what she is doing.

• Members

GF isn't returning and JF talking about his wife's career prospects to an unnamed fan at a Star Trek convention? Urban legend much?

Laura never gives LuNacy story only attention. It just give LnLers fodder for their continued barrage of TPTB, who I'm sure they are getting tired of the BS. All you have to do is mention "Laura" in any capacity and a whole group of fans sits up - it's quite Pavlovian.

Remember how she was definitely returning now that LuNacy's marriage was found to be false? If we only had a dime for every howl at the LnL moon on this one, we'd all be rich. Same old schtick from the same old diehards who think for some reason they are the only ones allowed the "forever" pairing. GH was subtle in trying to say LnL was over for good, then TPTB had to ramp it up, and now it's like the i-dots need to be bludgeoned before they get the hint - Laura is not part of GH, period. LuNacy fans giving this the time of day is even more than it deserves.

• Members

Good, I'm actually glad it's not LuNacy having another Vegas thing. I want the real deal for them - they deserve it.

Question as always is after Ethan finally gets into Maya's pants, it he going to put up with her condescending attitude? I'm thinking that's a big no.