The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I imagine she reveals it to Tracy. And I also suspect Luke and Tracy will be gone for a considerable amount of time, leaving Lucky in the dark for awhile - perhaps looking for ways to undermine Helena completely OR just spending some together time before another wave of CassaSpencer drama happens. As for Brooke - once it's revealed to Lulu that Brooke was brought on to cause trouble THEN Tracy's presence will make a better story. Prior to that however, Tracy doesn't have any reason to get into the middle of her daughter and granddaughter.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just hope they don't have her do like they did a coupld of years ago and had them go out of Dodge like they did with her on;y coming back a few weeks saying she got in a fight with him. Lunacy need a Honeymoon that they've never gotten.

• Members

Tracy on for one scene today warning Lulu about Dante turning out like sonny.

This is for the next two days she is on:

Thursday – Jason decides he needs to take drastic action to guarantee Michael’s safety in prison. Sam understands why Jason feels the need to sacrifice his freedom for Michael. Jason goes to try and make a deal with Claire. Luke and Sonny commiserate over the failures they made with their kids. Sonny’s taken aback when Morgan agrees it’s probably for the best if they didn’t spend time together anymore. Alexis learns her fate in court but the Bauers aren’t through with her yet. Tracy’s furious to learn Luke was off helping Skye. Helena sees Tracy as a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Friday – Jason makes a deal with Claire and prepares to have himself sent to prison to keep Michael safe. Michael faces danger behind bars. Carly tells Jax that even though she wants him to adopt Michael their marriage is still over. Sonny faces off with Jax, saying there’s no way he’ll allow Jax to adopt Morgan. Lucky and Dante want to dig up some dirt on Judge Carroll. Tracy finds herself Helena’s captive. Elizabeth’s back goes up when she sees Lucky and Maxie together.

TG did not get an emmy nom this year.

I'm all caught up with GH clipping so if anyone needs recent clips, let me know

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

They have to put themselves on the list and Jane never does. I'd actually be surprised if she did put her name forward - the one Emmy she has is admittedly in a box in the attic/garage/basement. I don't think she really cares. She's got one, that's enough. And she earned it - it wasn't a throw away like EWCBO's.

Edited by remos

• Members

nothing in SID for Luke/Tracy but SOW has some spoilers...

CGS has her at Helena's mercy on 5/19 (wed)

SOW sneak peeks for next week:

Luke’s plan for a lavish anniversary party for Tracy doesn’t go off quite as he expected it to (I bet this is when he realizes she is MIA)

What will happen: Week of May 24th

Luke does a bit of breaking and entering

Helena reveals her master plan

• Members

Squee... Something told me they wouldn't ignore this big anniversary. I can't wait to see what Luke has planned for Spanky. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Wow - that was the fastest knock-out on history. Helena wasn't playing around.

Edited by remos

• Members

I was tinking the same thing too remos with tthe knockout. I was thinking, damn that's like 5 seconds and Tracy is on the gurney. geez, helena knows how to hire professional henchmen.

And I can not wait for what Luke has planned. :wub: You know you'll have to write the rest. ;)