Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yup. Old Hells and Skye have gotten her goat about Luke's fidelity. I wish she would trust him more in this area - although Lukey doesn't do much to instil confidence, I must admit. Picking it up again Monday as per spoilers. Not worth clipping alone - it's at least a part of a 3-day thing, which is amounting to no more than 3 minutes at the moment. dry.gif

• Members

No I didn't....

That's sweet, actually.

EDIT... I looked closer and yup, there they are. And considering the pictures he had originally were snap shots, he's even taken the effort to enlarge the picture and frame it. Love it!!!

Edited by remos

• Members

Oh my flipping jahweh..... you guys read this yet?

General Hospital: May 2010 Preview

If it feels like the entire month of May on General Hospital is being shot out of a cannon, well, you're not wrong to think that way. Why? Because Michael's back in Port Charles and Sonny's whole trial could explode. The key figure in all of this is Dante. See, Dante knows that Michael killed Claudia. He could keep mum about it and let Sonny take the fall. We know that Dante doesn't have any love for Sonny and wants him off the streets, so this seems like the obvious choice, right? But behind door #2 is the choice where Dante turns Michael in ... where truth, justice, and the American Way triumph. Guess what? Dante chooses door #2.

When Dante tells the court Michael's the killer, it's like World War III breaks out. Sonny's furious, Jason's apoplectic (and it takes a lot for that to happen) and Carly -- whoa. Don't get in her way -- especially if you're Lulu, whom she manages to attack for most of this. Thankfully, Lulu has Dante to lean on ... to the tune of, these two finally have sex!

As for Michael, Dante is optimistic that his sentence will be suspended and that his brother will have a clear conscience. But this is General Hospital. Do you really think things go according to plan?

In the midst of all the Michael hubbub, Jason immediately springs into action, working on a couple plans to help keep Michael safe. Look for Jason to make a deal with the devil -- in this case,we mean a Zacchara -- in order to make the situation even vaguely right for the Corinthos clan. And that's just step one of his plan. The next step is ... well, it's extreme, and some would say insane.

Meanwhile, Dante finds himself under siege in Port Charles. Lulu does too, since she decides to stand by her man. Jason's out for blood as far as Dante concerned, and Carly? Carly might just be out for worse. With her firstborn son facing prison, Carly is taking no prisoners. Not even her beloved cousin, Lulu. In fact, when Carly plots an elaborate vengeance for Dante, she makes sure that Lulu will go down too. Look for her to import a familiar face to Port Charles in order to help her make Dante and Lulu pay. I'm guessing this is how Brook comes to town.

And while Carly's already going to destructive extremes, she might as well just ... well, wait for mid-May for that one (but take a guess below). But where's Jax in all this? Well, for one, he's trying to adopt Morgan. Could Sonny lose two sons in a month?

Oh, and Johnny decides to take another crack at bringing Sonny down. Like this guy doesn't have enough problems?

Over on Spoon Island, Helena Cassadine plots and schemes her May days away. She continues to manipulate everyone surrounding Elizabeth's unborn baby. Playing Nikolas and Lucky off each other, while not exactly difficult, must be like yoga and pilates for Helena. Keeps her fresh and focused! But Grandma Crazy steps it up as the month rolls on. When someone gets a little too close to finding out that Helena fudged Liz's paternity records, that someone just might find herself abducted and taken out of town. Truly? Hells is supposed to do something to Tracy. Luke is going to be PISSED!!!

Also on the Cassadine front, Alexis gets a little bit of good news when she's cleared of criminal charges in the death of Kiefer Bauer -- followed by more bad news: the Bauers file a wrongful death suit. Just in case you were worried Alexis and her daughters weren't going to have their lives torn apart. Of all people, look for Nikolas to step up and remind the Bauers what family they're messing with. Sounds like a plan!

All this, PLUS: Patrick starts to feel like he can't keep up with the epic loves of Robin's past (think Stone ... think Jason ... ). That's unfortunate but understandable. But what if Patrick also starts acting jealous of Lisa and Steve's budding flirtations? Concerned for Scrubs yet?

What May storyline has you most intrigued?

• Members

It's long overdue... that will certainly bring them closer.

We might get an anniversary reference in this afterall. Saving her would be a wonderful end to their first 5 years together, and a start to the rest of their marriage.

• Members

I have a feeling if it is Tracy kidnapped that it is going to be like the Miami kidnapping....remember Guza just said Tracy suspects Helena and it has catastrophic and comic results.

Here is what I'm thinking...skye is not supposed to be around for very long...maybe Luke ditches helping SKye to go find Tracy and that is how Skye's visit unexpectly deepens and renews their romance.

Or maybe that is TG's summer exit (although I would think he would go into June maybe this year like last year) and he goes to find Tracy but she escapes herself or they can't stand her and let her go and comes back to town only to find Luke gone searching for her. At least she wouldn't be pissed. LOL

• Members
It might be lighter than the Drum-und-strang of the Corrinthos mess, but I highly doubt we'll be seeing a farce. Miami was still during the days of Tracy vs. Luke, and HE set up the kidnapping himself. This won't be Luke's doing, and unless we get some information about TG taking his vacation early, it's not the exit story either.

Maybe they'll give Skye some nobility in the end, and she'll be the one to help Luke find Tracy. Who knows. But slapstick I think it way off.