• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TL... LOVE the banner...

Another LuNacy day folks. Very cute - very happy. Tracy teasing Luke about looking at Ethan's new date, and Luke says she's his only squeeze. She knows that, is her reply. wub.gifwub.gif Nice to hear that established yet again.

• Members

cute that tracy told lulu that the truth is she is hopelessly in love with that black hearted father of hers! And they are suited for each other.

Of course, I'm sure this is the set up for skye to slither back to town to mess with them! LOL

You have to sign up but it is instant. She has every show clipped too every day (OLTL and AMC and maybe the others I am not sure plus every promo). You don't have to ever post but you can download all her clips with yousendit instandly. S he has them in segments. She is a huge sam fan, but she loves Tracy too!

Was the kiss today funny1?

• Members

Actually it was two kisses - both initiated by Tracy. And she was smiling, happy and agreed that she knew it was so when Luke said she was his "only squeeze". Very sweet.

And really watch the TraLu scene carefully. I missed it the first few times, but upon further viewing when Lulu asks Tracy about Luke giving her stability, Lulu is smiling as she hears about how much Tracy loves her father. I know people often complain that Tracy props Lulu, but in all seriousness Lulu is the biggest LuNacy proper we've got.

• Members

Wow that is a switch...it is usually never Tracy that initiates the kiss. I was just hoping she was on another day this week, but since there are the pics with Ethan and Luke with ethan dressed up, I guess they must be on tomorrow or the next day. It ended with Luke and Ethan right or was Tracy around too in the scene?

I am so busy I won't have time to watch it tonight. I'm leaving for spring break on Friday with the kids for a week and I had a flood in my house this weekend and my whole downstairs bedroom/closet, etc are having major drying out with fans and emergency water extraction. My dvr I use is in my bedroom which is quaranteened at the moment! What a mess. New carpet coming tomorrow. What a colossal waste of money I was not planning on spenidng right now.