The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey y'all.

Looks like it's been kind of slow around here recently. I tried to catch the SOAPnet marathon last week but managed to miss any scenes with Tracy except the one where she asks Ethan the scoop on RacoonBecca. Should I bother catching up? I figure the good stuff isn't coming until TG gets back. I think I figured out one of the frustrating things about GH. TPTB don't understand the difference between character chemistry and actor chemistry. Nikolas and Emily had chemistry. Nikolas and Rebecca do not. The Quartermaines have chemistry. Sonny and Claudia do not. And while MB and CB may have had chemistry at one time, I'm just not seeing it with these characters, ya know? I will say that I like Dante. He has chemistry with pretty much everyone. Much more so than Ethan, methinks.

Remos, decision is a good thing. Things may be in upheaval now, but being out of a bad situation can only be positive. Hang in there, k?

Colin is a tough lil' dude. He has a complication from his PDA ligation surgery called a chylothorax and it's causing massive amounts of fluid to accumulate in his chest cavity, which, of course, affects his ability to breathe better. They've been tapping it regularly to help him out, but yesterday they put in a chest tube to constantly drain it off and it's like he's a different baby this morning. Hopefully the medication they're giving him to treat the condition will kick in soon. If not, we're headed back to surgery next week to correct it.

You know, you guys have been here since the beginning with Colin. I think I was actually at a chat that night after getting my IUI done telling some of you about it. Kind of weird, huh?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I totally remember that chat! We have been following along and you are in my thoughts along with Colin!

There are some pics of Tracy/Lulu/Ethan in the medianet pics for next week if you catch up next weekend. I am happy to send you whatever little clips she has been on this summer if you want to catch up. Nothing of anything to speak of.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I haven't seen any casting reports yet, only the side that was posted somewhere but it was calling the character Vlad.

I am kind of skeptical because nobody usually scoops TG's storylines right and his returns. I am gonna wait on the magazines for this one!

Have you still been watching the show? I am just happy that they are having CT back and there will be a non-mob story going on at least that will involved several charaters other than all Sonny's children and Jason/sam.

• Members

It's not that they don't scoop TG's return storylines correctly, it that they don't scoop them correctly very far in advance. We also don't know who's working from what 'insider' information. The bit about Luke escaping and no one believing him has been around for awhile, but I think however the return it's going to be with some fanfare. I'm looking forward to getting the Spencer/LuNacy story going again.

We're less than a month out now. And perhaps it's the craziness in my life, but somehow this summer went by in a snap.

• Members

I have not watched since late June. And I don't know if I will watch the July/August episodes at all. Right know I rather watch Days, old episodes that is from 1993,94 and onwards.

But to be honest I miss GH and could use a little Q action.

• Members

Edward is supposed to be the target of Andrea next week--I think she is stealing drugs to try to poison or kill him. Edward knows something that helps Robin prove that andrea is the killer. At least some little Q action. He has gotten a pretty good run this summer. I think I read that there is someone cast next week to be Edward's friend that is a woman.

I think Tracy might be on today or tomorrow as Lulu is in the same outfit she was in on Friday when her hand was glued to her hair as she is wearing in the medianet pics.

• Members

SOD Fall Previews

Sonny/Claudia/Olivia/Johnny/Dom

The big reveals:

The reveal of Dominic and what Sonny will do.

Claudia's secret; not only Michael, but her nefarious actions after.

Claudia's part will be revealed in the fall, it will have a huge rollout for all involved.

Olivia's dilemma. Real feelings for Sonny. Sleeping with one of Sonny's men. Her son is out to take them both down. Olivia is going to hit the fan.

Jason/Sam

Uhm, It's one thing when Jason says they're just working together, another thing when they're in love and you have to wonder - is he going to perform his job or be worrying about Sam and vice-versa. Their romance will have major reprecussions in terms of what they do for a living.

Carly/Jax

The baby arrives in the fall. There's all sort of things that could mean or could not mean. What would happen if Carly finds out about all the secrets Jax has been keeping?

Nik/Rebecca/Liz/Lucky/Ethan

Nik/Liz are consumed by forbidden passion. Neither wants it to happen, but neither can seem to prevent it. Rebecca the con is falling prey to her own con. Lucky is reconnecting with Liz over the kids. Ethan has real feelings for Rebecca. Too many pieces...cannot align properly.

Luke/Tracy/Ethan

Cassadine threat re-emerges. Last we saw Luke, he was with Helena. A very strong clue was already dropped as to what will happen next.

Maxie/Spin

There will be wedding ... but take those words literally. Their romance will be full-blown through the fall.

Michael/Kristina/Kiefer

It's going to become a very relatable teen story. M/K are extremely tight. They differ on Kiefer though. Nothing is how it appears on the surface. Michael's memory: "all of the people who have been dying to see what Sonny's going to do (Guza notes he's at the top of that list) when he finds out what Clauds done are going to be rewarded."

Floyd stuff

Alexis and Diane will work together, hilarious stuff. P/R lead the investigation. Shattering conclusion during the carnival. Q's big part of it.

Carnival story:

Carnival, all-out extravaganza, chaos, someone dies! JFP is ecstatic about how it turned out. They felt the show needed something big and exciting. "It's one of the mot ambitious things we've ever done."

Edward reveals to Andrea that he saw her leaving the Metro Court the day of Brianna's murder. He has no clue she was involved though. Andrea wants him dead, steals medication. After she drugs Edward he gets a heart attack, mid hear attack, Edward does damage and ruins the carnival.

Prior to that: Sonny arrives at the carnival with all his children with no clue Claudia wants revenge against his daughter. Lucky and Elizabeth are there with the boys. Spinelli attempts to overcome his fear of clowns. Sam convinces Jason to go. Robin is after Edward.

Back to Edward. Monica is advising him not to drive, but he's all I can drive. He's driving after being drugged, Kristina is in a tent getting an ominous fortune from a fortune teller. Then PLOW, Edward crashes his car into a crowd at the carnival. There's at least one fatality.

"The arc carries over from one week to the other...you really don't want to miss a minute," says JFP.

• Members

I guess I am the only poster left! LOL. MinervaFan said she tried to post today but it wouldn't let her.

Tracy was on today. Haven't watched but heard she was on with Lulu I guess.

There is some speculation in the IL that Tracy's old flame calls and that he starts blackmailing her and that he has connections in PC. Sounds like Uncle Rudy--but we all know how Tracy spoilers that sound good are usually ones that magically don't happen--e.g. Jerry sends Tracy 10 million dollars and what she does with it changes PC forevah! LOL

• Members

Sorry to leave you hanging - you're not the only one around here.

Tracy was on. Basically she's still not buying that Ethan is now on the up and up, but on the Dante/Lulu thing she told Ethan they are on the same team. Tracy knows Dante/Dom is working for Sonny and doesn't want Lulu anywhere around it. Lulu was mad at Ethan for telling on Becks and for setting Dom/Dante up on a poker game.

And you folks are going to scream, but she needs a haircut! :P