The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yes Ma'am, and it was a sight to behold. ALL of Michael's grandparents were in the room with him at one point - the two medical grandmothers each checked the chart and talked shop when Carly wasn't around to overheard. And great-grandfather Edward didn't get there yet but was talking about him with Rebecily.

And the kiss - it's been agreed that Luke was moving in to bite/nip her before he kissed her neck, so it's little wonder JE was laughing. Good fun.

But for me the moment of the day had to be when Tracy said she'd bet her first alimony cheque and Luke's face just dropped. I laughed so hard.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The sad part is that is probably Guza-speak for the "Qs have a big part of the Michael storyline".

I'm telling ya--they were doing spring cleaning today at Prospect studios--they needed to empty out the fourth floor vet closet to steam clean the carpets.

Only Mac was probably still tied up in there! ;)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks nex!!!

This is from SON (so at least Tuesday and TH of next week for Tracy)

"General Hospital" VCR Alerts for the Week of May 18, 2009.

Monday: Carly gets the news she's been praying for. Ethan drops a bomb on Lulu. Rebecca makes a deal with Alexis.

Tuesday: Jason wants to keep the truth from Michael. Tracy makes a confession to Lulu. Claudia thinks she's one step closer to being in the clear.

Wednesday: Carly is hurt by Michael's anger towards her. Johnny and Olivia find comfort in each other's arms. Jason opens up to Sam about his fears for Michael.

Thursday: Carly blames Jax for Michael turning against her. Tracy learns what Holly's really after. Rebecca might be more calculating than she's let on.

Friday: Carly is devastated by Michael's harsh words. Claudia confronts Olivia about sleeping with Johnny. Holly evades Lucky's questions about Ethan.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/gh/p...18-edition.html

From SOW for next week

can't miss:Tuesday May 19 Tracey admits to Lulu that she doctored Luke and Ethan's DNA test results

Yay--Go Tracy--get back to your scheming old self!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I am ready to have a fit. Twice I wrote out an extensive recap, and twice I hit the wrong key and it erased. This laptop is taking a bit to get used to. Anyway, the after-the-fact-recaps is as such...

Monica - first tells Jason she doesn't think Michael will awaken, upsetting Carly to now end. Then she says Jason doesn't have to apologize for Carly because she was where Carly is now and knows that pain/worry. Monica's professional opinion might be that he won't awaken, but patients defy the odds every day. Finally she mentors Patrick and explains that the reason this is so personal now is that he's a father, and that every child on his table from here on out will have his daughter's face - that's just the way it is so deal with it.

Jason - first with Michael and Monica, then trying to calm Carly down then apologizes to Monica for Carly's outburst. Later with Sonny, Jason listens while Sonny explains how he's setting Claudia up to trust him.

Liz - puts it out there that Laura changed her whole life for Luke, but that wasn't Laura or Lucky and Luke never understood that

Lucky - pissed that Luke has gone with Ethan and says he will renew his dedication to the police force and take the two down regardless of family connections. He explains to Liz about Ethan might being his half-brother courtesy of Holly and how he used to believe his parent's love was perfect - blah, blah

Robin - PPD group quite good. Lots of information getting out that nothing is stereotypical with that condition

Patrick - told Carly there wasn't any hope, got supported by Monica then got some loving in with Emma (who gets my Line of the Day - interrupting Patrick's soul searching with her own gurgles and squeals)

Ric still threatening Claudia about the baby and telling Sonny the truth.

The Singapore Sluggers

Ethan and Luke arrive in a bar (and yes, it's the same basic set though decorated quite well - you had to be looking for it to see it was the same) and Luke explains that he met Holly there, while some woman in black boots listens on. Apparently back in the 80's Luke got in over his head with an art ring in Argentina, who wanted him to kill someone or they would hurt his family. Ethan was surprised that Laura/Lucky were with him but Luke says that's the way it always was back then. Anyway Luke manages to get away and is sure he's marked. He makes it to the bar and is badly hurt. Holly cares for his wounds and they have a few weeks together as they both await the death they are hiding from. Things changed and Luke didn't get killed - he was actual able to get Laura/Lucky out of Argentina. Laura was incredibly understanding, Luke tells Ethan. Ethan is surprised Luke told Laura about Holly, but Luke says Laura knew - women ALWAYS know. Ethan realizes he was possibly conceived right there in the bar. Tracy arrives and wonders where Holly is. Luke says she's not there but Tracy knows she'll be there soon. Thugs arrive and Tracy says's they are with her. Suddenly one of the grabs her as a horrified Luke watches. Luke tells her to give her jewelry (saying she was stupid to walk around that part of the world looking like a diamond mine). Tracy says she's not going to allow him to 're-gift' her jewelry, assuming Luke undercut her with the goons. Finally Tracy elbows one of them and runs while Luke/Ethan take them on. Tracy helps buy hitting one over the head with a bottle and Luke/Ethan finally knock them out. Tracy straightens her jacket and the yells for the homewrecker to come out. Luke again says she's not there but that they have to deal with the two men before they wake up. As Ethan and Luke drag them out, Tracy yells through the bar that Holly can forget it - Tracy is NOT going to allow her to hurt or take advantage of Luke. The woman in the black boots leaves quietly.

• Members

8 days of Tracy in a row--last time that happened was I think Janaury of 07 with the Tracy/Sam/Edward thing. Can we make it 9 for the record? I know holly pays luke a surprise visit tomorrow. I wonder if Tracy is on at all or not. Guess we are being greedy.

There was some stuff dropped today--not sure of any validity of course but...

Also--Tony, JMB and KS all got acting nods this year for emmy's. Tony for lead, KS, JMB for younger actress. GH did not get nominated for best show. DOOL, B&B and AMC did.

• Members

Thanks for the drop, Hooked. I like the idea of Matt/Lulu - they had an interesting chemistry too and it leads to the solidifying of Spixie if they are making Matt get it elsewhere.

Ethan and Andrea.... hmmmm... interesting. Gives Luthan more angst, doesn't involve Luke who wouldn't care anyway, does involve Tracy who will more than care. Brings in sister Robin... Yes, I can see this having fall-out.

Noms also included BA for Supporting Actor. All in all I think they were pretty fair. Hope Luke's proposal to Tracy or explaining his love for Tracy is one of his submissions - but something tells me is the "You come and you go" speech to ewcbo.

• Members

Not sure whether to bring this over or not...but I guess I will anyway...dont' shoot the messenger. If true, nice after Tracy shells out 10 million to keep Holly away from Luke. At first they said they just had info for the next three weeks or so so I am not sure if they are just BSing

Also--SID has Holly leaving on the 29th but no mention of Tony leaving or his summer vacation starting with any last airdate. This is the June 1st issue. Meaning it runs through the last week in May.

From dish

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

*ABC~GH Hotsheet Spoilers:For the week of 5/18/09*

Sonny tells Michael the shooting was his fault. Holly wreaks havoc in Port Charles.

Now that Michael's out of his coma, you might expect a happy reunion with Sonny, Carly, Jax, and pretty much everyone who agonized over him for the last year. But the road to recovery isn't so smooth. Look for Michael to have a lot of trouble adjusting to being back among the living. Only complicating matters is the bombshell that Sonny drops: he tells Michael that it was HIS fault Michael ended up in the coma, as he was the real target of the shooter. How will Michael react?

As if Michael's reaction to the world wasn't enough drama, the Corinthos/Jax/Zacchara clans all have their own ideas what's best for him. And you know the Quartermaines are going to get all up in this. They attempt to re-insert themselves into Michael's (who is a Quartermaine via his biological dad, AJ) life. Could this be a second chance for Edward to bring his great-grandson back under the family wing?

As for the rest of Port Charles, it's time to prepare for the grand return of Holly Sutton. This means big things for Luke and Ethan in particular. Tracy ends up admitting that she fudged the DNA test, so no one knows for sure if Luke is Ethan's father or not. Well, no one but Holly, that is. And she's not telling anyone. Look for an epic clash as Tracy and Holly do battle, with Luke as the prize.

Meanwhile, two very unlikely Port Charlesians have a romantic encounter that's going to make NO ONE around them very happy. Tune in to see who's hooking up! All this, PLUS: Alexis is not letting the "I think Rebecca is working for Helena" thing go. Rebecca takes every question from our favorite D.A. head on, and even offers to not sleep with Nikolas for two weeks so Alexis can do a more thorough check on her. Is that because she's confident she's clean ... or is it all a front to seem innocent to Nikolas?

• Members

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2009/05/emmy-re...nees-speak.html

Tony's reaction to his emmy nod today. He gives our girl some love!

“This nomination means a lot to me. In fact, the older I get the more these things mean. It says I’m still in the game, you know? This old dog may not learn new tricks but every once in a while he does a variation on an old one, and it still catches some attention. The Emmys have always meant a lot to me because back when I started in this mess — pardon me, this business — we were really looked down on and I always looked to the Emmys to kind of validate the hard work we all do. I still feel that way. And because I’m an old man now it’s very gratifying to still feel relevant. I feel blessed and more than a little surprised. This has been a fantastic job. Over the past few years I’ve found a peace doing GH that I certainly didn’t have 10 or 15 years ago, during the Wendy Riche reign of terror. They constantly challenge me, and they keep bringing in great new talent. It’s always exciting to work with the veterans, like Jane Elliot [Tracy], who keeps me sane, but also the young ones like Julie Berman [Lulu] and this new kid Nathan Parsons [Ethan]. They haven’t stuck me with any dogs. I got no complaints. I’m not even sure how any of this happened. I must have a guardian angel or something, because I so easily could have self-destructed back in the heyday of Luke & Laura and several other points along the line. I’ve been through periods where nobody seemed to get Luke, or like him. And now, I guess, something about him being this age makes him accessible again. I’m running on inertia now.”