The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

from dish

Carly will turn to Patrick - WHAT? Why? Grossssss.

Ric is going to be murdered - Good! By who, you think?

Sam takes on Helena - Young Diva Devil versus Old Diva Devil. Who might win?

Claudia's mom was pure evil - Hmmmm. Anyone we might know?

Rebecca's boyfriend comes to town - A newbie???? Maybe an oldie???

Someone will be pregnant but it won't be Claudia - Who? Who? Who? Any insight?

Tracy is in big trouble - Yeah! Tracy in trouble is always fun. "Big Trouble" is big fun.... unless this is some reference to Holly, in which case I'm not Happy!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yay she might actually be getting some decent storyline :o

Savannah aka TracyQartermaine

Edit:

What was with the Jacket today, I mean don't get me wrong was happy to see her on at all but I was really nice at the front and then there was like feathers or scaley things on the back???

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

Hey guys, sorry no recaps - I took the screamers out and I'm just now getting home at almost 5 PM. I hear it was fabulous and I'll do something as soon as Cazi has it up.

Apparently it involved Luke trying to get into Tracy's scheme against Edward but she's not letting him. Almost a menage a trois between Ethan/Tracy and someone having to do with Edward's phone, and parts of the Q mansion not seen in ages. I'll be back when I have something solid.

In the meantime this was on SD...

Here's some fun dish I just heard.

Holly is coming to town. Her and Ethan will be involved in a scam to cheat Edward Q out of a few mill. Watch for Holly in a hot tub with Edward and for Edward to have a heart attack. Luke will walk in and chaos will erupt, then enter Lulu/Ethan.

and last but not least will be Tracy. This is going to be one funny caper filled with Hijinx galore. It seems the young man has learned well from Holly Sutton, Gh's original scamming english lass.

EDIT

So someone posted the LuNacy scenes for me on YT. I'm not sure the scene so I'll just give you what I have.

Luke and Ethan enter the mansion. Ethan starts lifting stuff and Luke takes it away from him to return it, saying they came for one thing only. Ethan comments on how Luke has done well for himself and Luke says it's home. He also talks about Holly being able to lift something without the person even knowing, so they are going to take something from Edward, break the codes then get his money. Edward walks in working on his phone saying that even in this market he's making money. Then Ed asks Luke what his bartender is doing there. Luke tries to tell Edward that he's teaching Ethan the finer things about alcohol. Edward tells Luke he already is drinking Ed out of house and home, so there's no way his bartender is going to finish the job. Ethan goes to work telling Ethan his pallet isn't developed enough anyway and then pours for Edward and asks him questions about Scotch. Luke watches for his opportunity.

Finally he gets the chance while Edward is talking and reaches for the phone, only Edward places his own hand on it. Then Luke asks Edward a question and Tracy walks in and smiles at all of them. She's very happy that Edward has met Ethan and asks "Daddy" if he noticed what a charming young man Ethan is. May pointed smiles between Tracy and Luke while she's speaking. Tracy turns to Ethan and says she knows Daddy will teach him things that are much more valuable than her husband can. Luke agrees saying Edward was just teaching them. Over drinks, Tracy notes and she looks like she's holding something. Luke walks away and the camera backs up to see Tracy holding Ethan's hands down while Edward continues talking about Scotch and his stock being far superior to the Haunted Star. As Edward turns away Tracy tries to keep Ethan's hands from moving to Edward's phone (very funny).

Luke tries to distract Tracy from Ethan and asks her to come try the Bourbon. Tracy says she's not in the mood as she continues to stand between Ethan and her father's phone. Luke continues saying he things Edward's supplier is cheating him and changing labels. Edward is very concerned and walks over to Luke with the bottle while Tracy tries to hold Ethans hands back and he tries to break free. Luke and Edward continue the conversation about the Bourbon - Edward saying it seems fine to him - while Ethan grabs Tracy around the middle to throw her off so he can grab the phone.

Edward says Monica could have done something, then turns to Tracy and tells her to leave Ethan alone and come over to give her opinion. Breathless, Tracy comes pulling Ethan along and continues to make a big deal about Ethan to Edwards, saying isn't it amazing that Luke was smart enough to hire Ethan. Luke looks displeased that Tracy thwarted the phone-grab. Edward pulls Ethan with him and says he has a lot to learn. Luke walks over towards Tracy, neither being that pleased with the other.

Out in the foyer Luke asks what that was all about - she's supposed to be his help-mate. Tracy says it was her scheme and he's not going to push her out of it. Luke says "Popsicle" he was doing it for her - everything he has is hers and he was merely trying to prevent her from having to scam her own father. Tracy doesn't buy it for a second, saying she and Edward have been scamming each other for years and Luke will not get in the way - he won't get a cut. Luke things that's a bit harsh, as he follows Tracy back into the living room where Edward is pouring for Ethan and teaching him the finer points of Scotch.

Tracy again stands immediately in front of Ethan and says the party is over, then she asks Luke to help Daddy upstairs. Edward says he can go on his own - he doesn't need help. Then Edward trips and Tracy/Ethan go to help him, Ethan offering to take him upstairs. Luke walks by the bar and grabs Edward's phone. Tracy realizes what just happened and looks at Luke defeatedly. Edward is about to go when he realizes he doesn't have his phone. Ethan says it must be around here somewhere. Tracy crosses her arms and looks at Luke saying she knows they will find it. No one leaves until they do. Luke isn't pleased with this turn of events. Ethan says it will turn up then starts helping Edward to the door. Tracy looks at Luke and says "Oh Luke, have you seen it?" Luke reaches behind the sofa and pretends he's picking it up, saying Edward must have dropped it. Edward thanks Luke saying everything he has is in that phone, and thanks Luke again. Ethan offers to help Edward upstairs again but Edward assures him it's not necessary.

As Edward leave Luke watches Tracy carelessly pour herself a drink. Once it's just the three of them Tracy turn to the boys and tells them to consider themselves outnumbered. Luke says she might have won the battle but she hasn't won the war. He and his young protogee will succeed. Tracy looks at them fully and says it's quite interesting how they work so well together. Luke and Ethan are both please. Tracy continues and says it's almost as if.... Luke and Ethan say "What" at the same time. Tracy shakes her head and says never mind, then she tells them to get out and that she'll check their pockets at the door.

Edited by remos

• Members

Also been busy with work...

nex, I recognized it too. I thought that jacket's days were long gone. I know she wore it upon her return in November 2003 (when she had the pony tail). She also wore it (or something similar) in late 2004 when she and Heather teamed up to commit Edward. Screencap here.

remos, check these links out... One and Two.

angel, cute vid!

• Members

I was gonna say that!! So glad someone noticed. It's been a long time since we saw that jacket. Plus side... it was from a time when the costume department put her in clothes that fit her

it was from the first few epis she was back in 2003. When she had Dillon trying to get the dead man's hand and he was shot and lying in the hospital. I don't have the clips, though, sorry

Edited by knh

• Members

Watched the show. I want Ethan gone!!! <_<

It's a good thing our girl is as kinky as she is and gets off on the competition, otherwise I would REALLY hate that they are not in this scam together, but since she seems to be enjoying it, i'll give it a pass. But HELL-O, it would make for a better story, drama-wise and comedy-wise if they were on the same side. Not to metnion SEXY AS HELL!! they should be written to scam TOGETHER - NOT against each other.

It was nice to see that the jacket she was wearing was cut low for once, but the thing is an atrocity. ugh.

Haven't had a chance to check out any vids, fic, or banners, etc. Hopefully this weekend. I'm sure they are all just fabulous!!

Anyhoo, on my way to the BR, if anyone is still there.

• Members

From SOS:

COMING SOON: Week of 4/06…

Jason threatens to kill Ric if he’s withholding information. Patrick fears Robin’s brush with death was no accident. Carly struggles with how to proceed with Michael. Carly is determined to find a way to get Michael back. Patrick’s upset when Robin finds comfort in Jason’s arms. Lulu tries to turn Matt’s flirtation with Maxie to her advantage. Olivia tangles with Claudia. Patrick and Robin can’t seem to connect. Claudia is desperate to have Sonny’s baby. Jason pulls some strings with Bernie for Sam and Spinelli when she hits a road block regarding her PI license. Claudia spins a tale for Sonny. Maxie vows to get even with Lulu. An impulsive Nikolas pulls Rebecca in to a kiss. Ric throws Claudia to the wolves. Lulu and Johnny call it quits. Tracy wants to find out more about Ethan.

Not sure about these but here....GOS :mellow:

Just a couple pieces of information

Ethan will not be Luke's son. He will be related to Holly and it will be some time before his full relationship to her will be revealed but be assured he's not Luke's son. A romance will start to build between Lulu and Ethan how far it goes is not determined. And it is not known at this point if Johnny and Lulu will be done for good.

Rebecca is revealed to be working for Helena. Helena is holding something over Rebecca to force her hand. Her plan is to exert revenge on Nikolas and destroy him while gaining control of the Cassadine fortune. She's not interested in Spencer for a very particular reason. She already has guardianship of Nikolas's child and it's not Spencer.

Then there are these...GOS ;)

TPTB are expecting a lot of backlash from L&L fans when it is revealed that Ethan is Luke and Holly's son. Expect the story to be extremely complicated with a lot of anvils inserted into it so there won't be much shock when the actual secret comes out.

Essentially, Luke will have cheated on Laura.

SORASed Michael will be the frontburner story for a very long time. Expect a lot of drama, heart break, and of course, sex to happen as a result. Main characters will be Sonny, Claudia, Carly, Jason, Robin, Patrick, and to a lesser extent the Q's.

Helena's return had been written and rewritten with extreme caution. TPTB are hoping this fan favorite will please audiences. Basically, Helena and Rebecca are acquaintances. Main characters will be Luke, Nikolas, Lucky, Elizabeth, and Tracy.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

No Tracy today, Friday March 27th.

Monica is on talking with both Nicholas and Rebecca about Emily and Breast Cancer. The rest is Jax trying to figure out what to do about this information about Jerry, Ric blackmailing Claudia, Robin talking to Jason and Patrick talking to Sonny.

So basically the spoilers are:

A - Ethan is definitely Luke's son and TPTB are bracing for blowback from LnLers, OR

B - Ethan is definitely NOT Luke's son and they are going ahead with Luthan

Am I the only one who's good with either choice?

Edited by remos