• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sami, GH Fan Site, & DC (Jan 16th)

Lulu asks Carly 2 hire Johnny @ MC, but Johnny may already b working @ Jake's where Spixie catch him cleaning

Jax is the one 2 get sick not Carly

Biotoxin... Tracy, Trevor, Layla, Lulu, lots of day players, & Jax. Plus Liz & Monica will b 1st 2 b infected

Lucky does risk his life 2 get 2 Liz. She is in/out of it after she gets exposed. Lucky runs 2 her side. Jason may not know she is ill

LuSam are O.V.E.R.!

When Trevor dies he is rumored 2 leave something 4 Johnny, & it isn't money

JaSam fans will b pleased with their scenes. (This line once said will NOT be pleased - typo error)

JaSam - Do NOT look 4 a hook-up between Jason & Sam soon. Nothing is saying that is happening yet

Rumors say they r about 2 switch- Matt/Lulu & Johnny/Maxie, they will test them heavily during the crisis

Testing Lulu with someone ''legit'' for once, they want 2 move her away from the mob

Lulu & Matt r 2gether during the crisis. They find they actually have a lot in common & form a bond during chaos. Matt is there when Lulu becomes sicker

Spinelli with Winifred. She is going 2 help him make things right

Tracy is really sick & Luke is right by her side

Kate is being written back in2 Sonny's storyline

Michael's shooting is not going 2 come out this sweeps

There will b some concern about Emma's safety - but after it is all said & done Emma is found 2 b safe & sound with Audrey (not Liz) which is where Robin left her bcuz she was afraid she was falling apart

It takes time 2 discover it. Bcuz Robin is in an almost fugue like state. That is how the PPD comes 2 head. Concern about Emma's safety

Rumors say Nadine breaks up with Nik. Bcuz he doesn't love her

Jan 15th Epiphany mentioned a storm coming in. RUMORS say it's a blizzard

Rumored Fan Mail...

#1 - Liason fans want their couple & r VERY upset with what the writers have done

Jolu fans want them on their own

Jason has been getting lots of mail praising his performance

Spixie fans were outraged about Winnie

A certain actor got admonished for his comments during a MADD event

Olivia contiues 2 get negative feedback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rredd67; Today at 12:43 PM.

• Members

Hey you guys! Long time no talk I know, but being down here and not getting to watch GH live kind of hinders things some, but I just wanted to stop by say hey and that i've trying to catch the Tracy clips online, and have started to clip again and post over on yt.

And on other things, I thought moving to Australia would resolve most of my family issues and have less drama- no such luck. After three blissful family free monthes- here they ALL come with all their baggage and all their [!@#$%^&*] and all their crap. I wish they would disown me, so I could GET AWAY from them (but thanks to their shenanigans, my ability to live in certain places is not a possibility for years). Im thinking of moving to the middle of the outback in shack and changing my name- no not really, but since my bio mother was South African, Im a citizen of South Africa and Australia, so I am thinking of moving to Johannesburg.

Ill try to stop by more, and try to come chat in the breakroom sometime.

• Members

:lol::lol:Ms. Q, you've done some great stuff, but I think that tops them all. My cheeks hurt, that's how much I grinned through the 10 times the Diva wanted to see it - I posted a comment on YT under Mikey's username.

Sorry I haven't been around - getting used to transit only in a city that's -20 is taking a bit of work. Seems like Tracy hasn't been seen or mentioned since Monday, so I haven't missed much.

Watching your vid made me think.....

Best outfit - March/April at MC just after Tracy's financial meeting; Salmon jacket and tailored black pants

Best hair - February's homeless Tracy being chased around the hospital by Luke

Best line - leash and collar at MC opening

Best kiss - NYE

I don't remember the other categories....

• Members

Surely you jest in the feb hospital scene? You can't mean the Feb. 20th one??????

Damn that is cold.

I got my first freelance writing assingment today! I got my first choice for this magazine doing a profile piece on the police chief of our city. I get paid a whole $50! Woo hoo! but hey...I am in it for the writing samples for my portfolio!

Anyone around to chat tonight in a bit? I am going to pop in there for a few...It is 7:30 central