Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm Back!!! I am finally in California and I FINALLY have access to a computer! Looks like the thread has been busy and I have to go back as far as page 912 to catch up. I will do that when I get home but I wanted to.......

wish everybody a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

• Members

From DC

Johnny and Luke team up. Luke will be helping Johnny out with his assault charge but will the pair team up to save Lulu and Tracy? Both ladies are at the hospital for the benefit and they’re dateless as Johnny and Luke will be on the outside trying to get in.

• Members

No TQ I'm afraid....

Lucky arrests Johnny (obviously skipping the chapter in the cop handbook entitled "Conflict of Interest") and Lulu does what she can to help him.

Maxie tells Winnie where to go and how fast

Claud finds the DVD and tries to snow Sonny

CarJax pas de deux

Scrubs with baby Emma drama - Robin being irrational

Nicadine with tractor stupidity

Serious Spixie and Sonny/Robin bonding

Lulu definitely has the Spencer brain

And again... no TQ....

• Members

For tomorrow...this may be the only chance at that lulu/tracy scene this week--not counting on it though--at least the Luke/Bobbie one sounds good.

I think Luke is on T, W and TH this week according to GHH2.

Next on General Hospital:

Claudia and Carly go toe to toe.

Carly promises Claudia that she will soon be kicked out of Sonny's life.

Olivia impresses Jax with her expertise in electronics.

Olivia lands herself a new job at The Metro Court.

Lulu turns to Luke to help Johnny.

Bobbie and Luke decide to rebuild Kelly's in the exact same style.

The Equinox Corporation isn't done with Nadine yet.

Nik brings Alexis in on Nadine's legal troubles.

Robin's mood swings prevent her from being intimate with her new husband

• Members

I'm sure we'll see her. She won't be far from Luke.

Another spoiler said Tracy and Luke really work on their marriage - they can't do that when they are never together. GHH2 also said the hospital benefit (which Carly mentioned she wanted to do today) starts the week of January 19th. Tracy is still listed as a victim while Luke trying to get to her. Lulu is supposed to be shot when she refuses to pick either brother to be shot. Tracy in the room or anywhere near Lulu getting shot is going to react regardless of how others might try to stop her.

• Members

DC took all those spoilers from all the rumors on the dish--seems like to me the gala for Michael is the true part--perhaps the explosion or whatever happens is at the MC and the injuries are taken to the hospital. I am thinking maybe the bad meds are all BS...

In reality, I think this game of partners is fake BS too.

Guess when the mags come out we might know more.

MS Q. your day sounds like it was yuck!

maybe we can chat for a few tonight!

• Members

You might be right about the bad meds, hooked. Could be BS or something that was changed. That spoiler about Tracy telling the truth about the will might be legit. One of the earliest rumors about sweeps was that secrets would be revealed. That's rather generic, but it certainly fits within what's been discussed recently. Makes sense that they would revisit one of their most successful sweeps in years. I hope they remember that the Q's were center stage during that sweeps period!

• Members

Can I be put into a coma? Please? Seriously, I don't think I've ever been this screwed in my life. So today was the first day back. Sunday I found out that my online class withdrew me. Annoyance number one. Then today during second period, my adv. acting teacher tells us that we have to have two play reviews in on the 14th/15th. I can't go see plays because I am broke and have no way of getting there. Annoyance number two. Then she tells us that we have to stay after school on wed and fri for a show and it will be out midterm. Yeah, I have to take care of my brother and again to transportation. Annoyance number three. Again, coma looking pretty good right now.Not to mention my aunt was just admitted to the hospital and has emphysema, COPD, and some kinda of heart problem, so my mom and aunt are with her when they aren't at work. I am so screwed!

::sighs:: Sorry, I needed to vent.

What makes it even better is that Tracy isn't on! When did I tempt the wrath of the whatever atop the thing?

• Members

Ok, so if I had actually seen the clips instead of just posting them I would have seen that they were some horribly chopped up clips. I thought they had whole scene but they were just little snippets, didn't even ever finish a sentence!! Come on!! I can't wait for the dvd to actually come out b/c I'm all about the watching

• Members

Lots of people in the thread now--anyone around for a bit?

I am going to open that chatroom for a few

http://www.chatzy.com/886591793631

Okay I was just propositioned by my little one to spend some time with him watching the game on the couch--so I will be back later in the chatroom!

Edited by hookedongh