The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That would work. Make all the cuts where the dialogue should go, insert the dialogue, then play with the "ends" of the music strings and the dialogue strings (bring the music slowly down and the dialogue slowly up. Can you "cross" - mix - the strings even on one channel? Sounds like you've done that in there a couple times).

As for Sony Vega... don't know anything about it. I really think you should invest in a Powerbook and Final Cut Express. Really! (Guess what Lainey hopes to get with her tax rebate money?!?! A Powerbook with Final Cut, Aperature, which is a photo program, and PhotoShop!! Hopefully! Hopefully!)

That said, you are WAY advanced beyond one channel. Your brain doesn't think that way anymore. I can tell. It is DEFINITELY time to move to a multi channel program. DEFINITELY. You will LOVE the freedom it gives you to putz with audio. What you tried to do now will still take time, but you will REALLY LOVE the results. Promise. Also, Vega probably has a lot more video effects

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I can, but it will just let me "cross" once per music clip. If I try to do it again, it rearranges itself so that it's music, dialogue, dialogue and then nothing ends up merged. That's why I want to try cutting the music in several spots, slide the dialogue over it, and then merge the end of music clip "a" with the start of music clip "b." So, what you get is the line of music with the dialogue placed in the center of it without any abruptions. I am hoping that makes sense. LOL. Maybe I should just buy Sony Vegas with the money my wonderful grandmother gave me for Xmas - haha.

Lisa, you said Sony Vegas was an awesome program, right? I bet it doesn't freeze like WMM either. <_<

angel, thanks! Since you're off for another week (like me - yay), is it too much to hope you have a video or 2 in the making? ;)

remos, glad you enjoyed the Q vid. :)

• Members

hooked, welcome home. :) MegaUpload has a 60 day limit, so the link shouldn't be expired. And even after 60 days, if there are enough hits, it will still work. The file is probably just temporarily unavailable and should be up again soon.

angel, yay! I'm so excited. :)

I am considering downloading a trial version of Sony Vegas for the recent LuNacy video - Still not sure if I'll end up buying it though 'cause what happens if I do stop creating videos (whether it's because JE and or TG leave in the near future or I get wrapped up in work again or another reason)? Guess we'll see...

• Members

There was a quick soaps Q&A in the National Ledger yesterday that had quotes from JE. They're probably old (I've seen her make similar comments before), but figured I'd post the link anyway.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publi...272624359.shtml

Survived the inlaws. Now I just have to make it through this truncated work week. But the big day is Tuesday for us, so hurrah!

Incidentally, I'm a bit miffed that Monica got left off that poll. I voted for our girl but didn't place a second vote in protest.

• Members

Thanks for those Halee! Can't wait to watch you clipping queen!

Thanks for the article Star--funny that they are still quoting JE about her kids when that had to be years and years ago.

Ms. Q--I still can't get that megaupload link to work...Halee did you have clips from last W and TH show (I guess from the week of the 15th) What days was Tracy on? Only W and TH?

Could someone upload them onto sendspace for me if they have them? Whenever they have the chance?