Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, no need to apologize. One of the dangers of posting online is not be able to see expressions and inflections and it's something we're all bound to do from time to time (word things in a way that can be easily misconstrued, that is). And while I do have the ability to be a complete smarta$$, trust me when I say that's not where I was going with all that. :)

At any rate, no harm, no foul. *hugs*

Edward, Tracy, Luke *and* Alan? Good day today.

(Hee! Takes me forever to post from my iPhone...)

• Members

Today's Recaps (Thursday, December 11th)

STATS

Vets: Edward, Tracy, Luke, Alan

Kisses: so close.... oh so close....

Appearance: Same as yesterday

Stories: Scrubs Emma drama; Clauson/Olivia monkey in the middle; L&L2 with Cake; JaSam giving statement to Fed; Lulu/Maxie apartment drama; LuNacy fight about their marriage

Line of the Day: "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" Claudia to Olivia comparing stabbing scars.

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - Luke hovering outside of Q mansion on the patio listening at the door. Inside Edward gives Tracy the phone saying to call Luke, he can't even have unpacked yet. Tracy wonders why Ed is pushing this, and he says Luke isn't worth the air she breathes, but he makes her happy. Tracy looks at the paper and realizes the business is having problems, that's why Edward is pushing this. Edward says yes he's concerned about the business. She's spent all this time running after Luke, looking for him and now pretending to divorce him - the business is suffering because her head is in the clouds. Just call him and have it done with so she can focus on business again. Anyway a divorced Luke will have no problem cheating all over the place. Tracy says marriage never stopped Luke from doing exactly what he wanted and for once she has the upper hand and isn't giving it up. Luke burst in through the patio doors pretending he's drunk and goes over to the bar to slosh another drink. Tracy says he's going to die of alcohol poisoning. "If that's my destiny than so be it. If I can't be Mr. Tracy Quartermaine than life has no meaning." Tracy looks appalled/shocked/disgusted. (And even the Diva looked at me and said "He's faking that, isn't he.")

Sc. 3 - no LuNacy

Sc. 4 - Tracy takes the glass away and Luke says you still care. Tracy says Monica will have a fit if he falls and bleeds all over the floor. Edward says he'll go and leave them work it out. Luke says he'll leave but he's got things to do. Bar crawls to do, liquor stores to hold up or buy from, and he goes on and on about how he's going to destroy his body and have another huge heart attack to end it all. Tracy asks why doesn't he eat some French delicacies and clog his arteries while he's with his one true love. Luke says this has nothing to do with Laura, this is all about her. "You convinced me I could love again, gave my heart something to yearn for Wife... ex-Wife." But he'll go. He stands up and falls into her about to kiss her, then Tracy says hold on, there's no liquor on your breath, you're not drunk you're faking. Then she pushes him into the chair and he looks caught.

Sc. 5 - Luke says fine, help me up and I'll get out of here. Tracy says get over himself. Luke says there isn't enough booze in the world to get over her. Tracy tells him to get out or she'll kick him out, which makes Luke respond that it isn't her house. Tracy says fine, go kiss up to Monica. Luke looks at her and asks if she would please talk to him as a person, so Tracy crosses her arm and challenges him with her look. Luke figures out his problem was he was telling her the truth, he should have just told her a lie - that's what she wanted. Tracy laughs at the thought. Luke says no, that's it. His mistake was that he was honest with her, he told her the entire truth about the whole complicated mess and he shouldn't have done it. Tracy says no, she's just tired of being second. Luke yells at her that she isn't second, but still Tracy doesn't believe him. I can't tell if Luke is really mad or pretending to be mad, but he yells back at her that he's leaving and he's going on the bender of all benders and storms out. Tracy sits down then gets up and rushes to the patio door to look for him. Alan appears behind her and says he saw that. Tracy closes the door and sighs. Alan says she wants to go after him so why not? Then he challenges her to ask herself how she would feel if Luke really was dead. Tracy just looks at him.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

Thanks for the recap...I thought they were on tomorrow per GHH2 with Luke uncovers Tracy secret spoiler, but on soaps.com they are not listed for tomorrow. Guess we will have to watch and see..

I am seeing this drop on SD--not sure how true or not of course.

The Jiz insiders and PM machine are banking on the flashforward episode in January to fool a lot of their fans into thinking the Jiz is not up. There is a Jiz tease in that episode that has to do with Dante. Its being thrown in there to keep Jizzers watching, but when the show catches up at end of March it will not be what they were expecting.

The flashforward is why suddenly all these people are able to pretend they know what is going down in March. They dont know. They just have the January FF script.

FYI

• Members

hooked, I don't think she was ever supposed to be on tomorrow. The spoiler from GHH2 appeared to be under Friday, but I believe it just meant for the week in general. The scoop was Luke uncovers Tracy's secret, right? That happened. Guess we can still hope though.

Lisa, thanks for the CT/JE tid-bit.

As for today's episode, I enjoyed it. Not sure how Tracy couldn't still he was faking it, but whatever. I liked her hair/wardrobe still, I liked the almost kiss (wish it could have been a kiss) and how much did I crack up at "Wife - ex-Wife." Hahaha. The arguing at the end too was good too. I hope Luke was really mad, though, and just not pretending. And of course, nice scene with Alan/Tracy too.

• Members

ditto... but I wonder, even though we all were thinking it was going to be something else even if we didn't know what, if the secret that Luke uncovers is that she didn't really divorce him. They do tend to make a spoiler out of the least significant scene of the week. And that's all from me... the very optimistic fan

• Members

Who knows, Funny. Luke's anger today came on so fast that I'm not sure if it was real or not - could go either way. I just hope it acts to propel them towards each other rather than further apart.

I just saw this in the IL.

Thanks anything about a wedding night for Scrubs and if not wedding any love scenes prior, before the wedding after NYE anytime? Thanks

Scrubs have a love scene on New year's eve. Karen Harris wrote it for them and she did very good.

Now, the only thing this means to us is that the insider who dropped LuNacy on NYE said the Scrubs scene was their first sex scene since Emma's birth. This seems to confirm it (bad grammar aside).

Crossing my fingers.....

• Members

Lainey can't sleep!! THIS sucks!

Last two days of GH have been pretty good, actually. I guess it's because LuNacy are interacting, and I feel they are close to reconciliation (it may be more wish than fact, but it's what I feel).

Also - I actually like the Maxi/Lulu apartment arrangement (I find myself strangely on the edge of my seat wondering how they're going to decorate that place on 'no budget.' You know it's going to be over the top gorgeous, and I'm going to think, 'yeah right, they were able to pull that together in a week on two assistant salaries.' HA! Maybe Tracy can empty out a bedroom or two for them. Something from the east wing. Monica will never notice).

I'm also glad the mob boom-boom has died down. I like Claudia-Sonny interaction. I FLOVE the return of Diane, and JaSam are actually generating a little heat. Wasn't a fan the last go-round, but I was feelin' it today.

The thaw is near.. the thaw is near..

Here's my version of the LuNacy role in the NYE montage (not because you asked, but because I'm tired and it's in my head and I want to share): He kisses her passionately up against a wall near a door (they led up to it with earlier scenes). She pulls away and stares, then turns to leave him thru the door. At first you think she's choosing to walk away from him again, but then she turns, smiles, reaches out and pulls him through with her. The door shuts behind them.

Everyone say 'awwww.' awww.

• Members

I think this drop was in relation to xmas...

Anything on Jax or Tracy?

Thank you.

Tracy and Lucky share some time together. It's their classic stuff. Monica and Alan also have some great moments and a classic Monica/Alan argument. Jax and Carly make peace before he leaves town. Sort of. Also I'd like to mention Jax has a few scenes coming up with Sam in regards to Jerry. I believe he visits her at her PH.

• Members

Another point of clarification, for those who are about...

Why are we getting insiders saying there are only shows on M,Tu and F. Xmas Eve and NYE are on Wednesdays, and as long as I've been watching there have always been shows on Xmas Eve and NYE. Has there been any formal announcement to say otherwise? This isn't making sense to me. We know there isn't anything new on Xmas or NY's days but that's always the case too.

• Members

Hey all, no Tracy and the show was not worth your time, so don't feel the need to catch up elsewise:

The new quad discussion sex and the new apartment.

Liason say goodbye... again.... for real this time.... and mean it....

LuSam are pretty; Sam as Adventure Girl

Clic and Skate doth protest way toooooo much.

If there was more I totally missed it. I think Jason kicked Spinelli out for his own good, but I only heard half of the scene.

Lets hope Monday is an improvement. When is the next Tracy?

• Members

From Soapopera source..for next week..

Elsewhere in Port Charles....

Sonny and Claudia get to know each other better, but Claudia doesn't want to sleep with Sonny until she's sure of his feelings for her. During a battle of words, Luke suffers an apparent heart attack and Tracy turns and walks away from him. Later at the hospital, Luke wants Bobbie to convince Tracy he did indeed suffer a heart attack. Monica informs Luke he will have to undergo a quadruple bypass. Nikolas supports Nadine through Aunt Raylene's funeral and both are surprised at the contents of Aunt Raylene's will. Jerry blackmails Claudia with a DVD containing information regarding her involvement in Michael's shooting. He informs her there is also a disc hidden at Sonny's with the same information on it. Robin is thrilled to hear her mother and father will be in attendance at her wedding. Patrick asks Matt to stand up for him.

Can't Miss ...

Lucky confides in his father about his relationship woes with Sam on Monday, December 15.

Sonny reassures Luke the Haunted Star will remain neutral territory on Tuesday, December 16.Alexis warns Sonny she will go to great lengths to prosecute the criminal element in PC on Wednesday, December 17.

Tracy doesn't want to give all of her heart to Luke for fear it will be broken on Thursday, December 18.

Sonny is surprised Carly allows him to see Morgan on Friday, December 19.

Coming Soon: Week of 12/22…

Carly and Jax end up together under the mistletoe. Sam is living on borrowed time. When Robert returns home, he and Luke take a walk down memory lane. At the hospital Christmas party, Robin's Christmas wish comes true. Spinelli and Maxie help Santa deliver presents to everyone while Tracy keeps an eye on Luke from afar. Robin and Patrick's wedding day has arrived. Lucky and Sam re-evaluate their relationship and make a decision about their future.

Wednesday December 24th will re-air an episode (Luke visits Heaven) which originally aired on December 24, 2007. GH will be pre-empted on Thursday, December 25th.

If you copy and paste our spoilers, please credit Soap Opera Source (SOS) and/or provide a link back.