The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From the BUB--TPTB are total idiots...now they are trying to see since there have been so many complaints against the violence on the show and the violence against women, what will happen if the woman are the ones shooting people, packing heat and knives, etc....UNREAL!!!

Please call in and say you don't care who is wielding the weapons--male or female....violence is violence and has no place being the cornerstone on this show...

As our exchanges are often about the level of violence on the program---and forewarned is forearmed---the female characters will become the perpetrators of the violence during the mob war arc. Sam has already displayed a knife; Liz will be an armed and dangerous mother; Carly will be loaded for bear; Sasha is a creative vixen in command of the Russian element-perhaps, more violent than Karpov himself.

Just a messenger,

F.A.F.

There are a few that want to see if viewers will complain when the women perpetrate the violence, especially fanbases of beloved characters.

F.A.F.

There are many who stand with you about the violence, however, they have little or no voice to alter the course of storylines (NLG tries valiantly).

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Waves to coolkid!!!

Here is my take on yesterday which I just watched...

I thought yesterday was really one of the best luke/tracy days I have seen in a while--not in terms of them being happy, but in terms of them being honest with each other. JE was fabulous yesterday IMO and TG was pretty sincere too and seemed to be right there with her in that scene.

I loved that Tracy was not OTT and all screamy and yelling. She was totally laying the cards on the table and was calm, and strong, yet with the emotion brewing underneath.

I thought it was a great day for Luke really showing how much he cares for Tracy and how upset he was that she was dead serious--not like last year when she said it was over and threw her rings in his drink.

I just hope they at least get to play it serious for another day or two and actually talk about their issues--rather than go straight into the wacky hijinks story. Somehow i am smelling a "divorce court" episode in the making.

I hope Luke's effort to win her back is sincere. They seemed to make it perfectly clear in no uncertain terms yesterday that Luke is not planning on taking off to be with Laura in France and he seemed pretty final in his thoughts of them not getting back together to Lulu.

Now they should at least give it the decency to play this out with some integrity if they sacrficed the greatest lovestory ever for this outcome.

of course this is GH so....

• Members

Hey Gang,

I haven't been watching soaps much, just my youtube feeds and such, but I cannot believe that Days fired Dee Hall. At least Tracy has been on a little bit, from what ive seen, but Why bring Laura back again, I just wonder who's idea was it to bring her back. Ugh! Ive been out of the loop a bit but does anyone know if Tracy is going to press with the divorce?

• Members

Our best guess is that she is going to file for divorce and luke is going to contest it or refuse to sign, etc.....not sure if it will go through or not. It might and then we did see a spoiler about him wanting to remarry her the right way. They could drag it out til Laura returns again in the spring (which I think is very likely the case to usher Tony off if he is retiring).

Just my take though...

• Members

Oh..... I wish I was able to see it live today. Sorry I can't do recaps 'cause I'll be on my way to a Girl Guide Conference. I know BSG and Lainey do this all the time so it might get old for them - but I'm actually going to a hotel with a hot tub, full bar service and no children. I can't wait!!!! I don't know if I'll have access to a computer, so I might have to wait to see it on Sunday night. Nex, I can't wait to see the clips all together. Yesterday was great - sad but great - and today should be more of the same. I hope they do play the beats and that they are giving the truly stupid stuff to Nicadine so LuNacy gets some heart and not a laugh track.

See you Sunday evening.

(did I mention the no children part?)

• Members

Child, shut yo mouth!!! Don't you jinx us, now go outside turn around three times hop backwards and spit to reverse the curse!! Come to think of it, maybe we all should and we can turn this ship around. I hope they keep us the seriousness to b/c, while you can see the emotion stirring underneath it all it'll be great to see her breakdown. We've seen hints at it so I think it will happen (foreshadowing and all that) but I don't want it for a while, it has to build.

I am loving it, however. The only thing that makes me a little iffy about it is the fact that things son't always work out how we want. It'll all happen fantastically right up till the divorce and somewhere along the road it'll hit a little pebble that sends the bus swerving every which way. All I say is lets all lean to the correct side and maybe we can keep it on course

• Members

I just watched...I will try to recap like remos.

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy, Edward, Monica, Alan (not sure of anyone outside their circle)

Kisses: You wish.

Scene Counts: 3 (Segments 3, 5, 6 IIRC)

Rings: Luke, yes. Tracy, looks like a no, at least in one of the scenes.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Wardrobe: Long purple gown

Hair: Not as styled as yesterdays, but not flat. A little bit of bang to the side.

Make-Up: Soft.

Scene 1: Tracy at the Quartermaines, pouring herself a drink. Alan is there telling her that the alcohol is not going to mend a broken heart. Alan knows she loves Luke, but Tracy insists he loves Laura. Enter Edward, who wants a drink, Lulu, who is looking for her DVDs to offer her Dad who will be watching them in the theatre room, Alice, who was the one to borrow the DVDs, Monica who is now Chief of Staff and wants Luke and Tracy to keep their bickering on the Haunted Star. Tracy tells them all that Luke will not be living there. Enter Luke from the patio, calling Tracy "Mrs. Spencer" and telling her that she doesn't mean that.

Scene 2: In the middle of the living room, Alice is massaging Luke and gives him the last of Edward's bourbon. Edward is in Alan's chair reading a newspaper. Lulu and Tracy are at the table that's near the patio. Monica joins them, I believe. Tracy insists she is kicking Luke out, but Monica doesn't buy it, saying that Tracy's too afraid of being alone. Lulu wants her to stop picking on Tracy. Tracy thanks her. Edward makes a comment about Lulu siding with Tracy, and Lulu calls him a bully. Tracy thanks her again and tells her she will always be her stepdaughter and she is always welcome in her home. Monica chimes in that it's her home. Tracy asks if she's throwing Lulu out. Monica said she's not, but Lulu is welcome on her terms, not Tracy's. Luke's done with his massage and wants Alice to arrange some quiet time for him and Tracy. Alice rallies the troops and gets them to leave. Tracy says she's immune to whatever romantic babble Luke is about to say. Luke says there is none. He just wants to tell her that he is not giving her up.

Scene 3: Luke and Tracy briefly discuss the "D" word. Luke says a piece of paper is not going to keep him away from her. He loves her. Tracy says he loves Laura, and Luke says he does, but because she's the mother of his children. Laura was his past. Tracy is his future. Tracy says that's just because Laura turned him down. Luke corrects her, saying it's because they're (him and Tracy) are a match made in heaven or hell or wherever they make these unlikely unions. Tracy says she was a fool to ever believe him and says that if he wants to win a woman, to go win Laura. She leaves. Luke sighs as he puts his hands over his face.

• Members

whatevah...

On another note...this man needs to STFU...permanently!

canadian tv guide

NEWSIEST QUOTES OF THE WEEK:

“Our lesbians are cuter.”

—ABC Chief Brian Frons during an interview with Broadcast & Cable magazine contrasting All My Children’s Rianca to Grey’s Anatomy’s now-defunct lesbian storyline.

• Members

step right up! It's about time someone's gonna back me on this positivity thing! Carrie, you know I love ya, but I have to respectfully diasagree on this.... in fact I may even throw down the gauntlet (probably not with you though, just those punks writing it all if this potential gold mine goes arye (sp?))