The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So what if Tracy realized Laura was in and out when she was in Shadybrook last summer and kept it a secret for a whole year and half! LOL!!

Oh wait...laura wasn't at shadybrook she was on the run with Luke!

They should have a Spencermaine wing at Shadybrook named in their honor!

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Really!!! 2.5 weeks...we can do it! Today at least kept us hanging with a bit of good Tracy.

The thing with me is this...if we are not going to get Lunacy stuff because Laura is back now anyway, I don't mind seeing Tracy's self-serving, selfish side come out. She is who she is and that was Tracy for most all of her life!! Luke is exact same way.

Since Tracy clearly admitted that she loves lulu, I know she woudln't want to hurt her and she doesn't even know Lulu thinks she saw Laura.

I am really hoping the twist is that Laura asked Tracy to not say anythign to anyone, which fit Tracy's self-serving agenda anyway!!

The only way someone woudl find out if she has told nobody is if 1) Laura tells Luke or 2) Tracy comes clean with Luke

I hope she comes clean with him.

Either way, sounds like this is actually some part of the story that Tracy actually gets to drive part of it! Woo hoo!

• Members

Mixed feelings here...

I love the Evolved Tracy who has acted selflessly toward a self-absorbed ingrate. Actually, I was thinking of Lulu, but it would apply to Luke a lot, too! So, I don't want to see what would essentially be a rewrite of that.

What trumps everything, though, for me, is for Tracy to have the most opportunity for story if/when TG leaves and/or they redo LnL. So, whatever that is, and if this "twist" is it, bring it on...I think.

• Members

I think there is more to this than meets the eye I bet...although that person did say and others have alluded to Tracy getting insecure etc and proving that she is Tracy first.

If she was so caring and protective of Lulu--and if she knows laura is in and out--why would she say stuff like she ca'nt hear you, there is nothing there, etc...

I really hope that somehow Laura asked Tracy to do this and not tell anyone...

That would be the best case for me...\

You know...the magazines should have luke's return article in them by next issue I would assume--we will probably know more than.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I should have been at Shul tonite for Rosh Hashana but instead I was at my baby girl's birthday party. I'm a bad Jew, I know.

Anyhoo, I thought Tracy looked great today! It was so good to see her! Loved how she dragged Johnny out of Lulu's room like a real mom would! LOVE LOVE LOVED how she threw Johnny's jacket at him! I LOVE OUR GIRL BIG TIME!!!

I thought the same thing as well about her saying how much she loved Lulu when she was in Laura's room, that it was for a reason. I thought for a moment that after Tracy walked out, that they were going to show Laura move or something.

Off to SOC to show my Luv ;)B)

• Members

From the Hmm Mmm song scoopster on soapdish who returned tonight...

BTW...happy birthday to D TL!

They made up some songs about other characters, but then they saw Qfan and said this...

What it do Q!

I won't rhyme for you.

But, I got some info that Edward will be given guardianship of Michael when he's released. It's been proposed that he'll be returning towards the end of Dec.

This could be good for the Qs...and Tracy to have some role in it.

They admitted again tonight they are only privvy to drafts and outlines and that they are 40/60 accurate because things change, etc...but that many of the things that never happened six months ago or a year ago are still on teh boards...

I asked for anything luke/tracy/laura related.

• Members

I'm actually getting excited that Tracy could have a lead role in this upcoming story, rather than just being mere support - the way scoopers months ago said. If she knows something and decides not to tell Luke, that would be self-serving Tracy. HOWEVER, I doubt it's about Laura recovering because she would already be acting completely insecure and would never have spoken about Laura in front of her like that yesterday. If she knew Laura was in and out, she couldn't be sure that Laura wouldn't be awake at that moment.

I think it does have to do with Laura somehow, but it's something else. I think the viewers have made it known that they don't like nag-Tracy or doormat-Tracy, so we'll see more of her old spirit return. But Tracy at her best was always protecting herself but also those she loved. She hated Jenny as a match for Ned long before she realized the Paul/Jenny thing. She wanted Dillon to have a career of his own before he got so caught up in Georgie that he wouldn't do anything else. Ultimately Tracy is always right about a situation, but her actions are questionable. However in all of that she is never intentionally cruel or cruelty's sake. She's not Helena.

• Members

I have about a second, but it came to my attention this morning when I saw the date that I haven't wished anyone with a September Birthday a HAPPY one. :o

So, without further delay...

Happy Belated Birthday to missjane who had a bday on the 7th!

And Happy Belated Birthday to tracynluke who had a bday on the 10th!

I hope you both had a wonderful day! :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

This was posted this morning from someone who had a recent set tour (me I am just glad Jane was there--not sure when it was though) She was on a set tour with Becky.

Here is the excerpt about JE:

We got our pictures and then she said lets go to lunch. She took us to the commissary and when we walked in, Jane Elliott was there. Becky had introduced us and asked if we could get a picture, but Jane politely said that she wasn't all made up and that even her kids didn't see her like that...lol...again, funny. So we ordered lunch and Becky went and ate in her dressing room and she came back to get us in a half hour.

She had walked us back to her dressing room to get her stuff as she was leaving for the day and walked us out, gave us a hug, and said to have a great vacation.

• Members

I just keep thinking things are never quite as bad as they are scooped and someone today refuted the other scoops last night about jason getting fake meds that had the scoop about Tracy knowing about Laura having moments of clairity who knows.

What I am fairly sure of is that Tracy won't have a lead role in any story ever on GH. She might have something or a secret that causes angst, but I doubt it is anything majorly driving her own story. But we can always hope!!!!

• Members

Nope, they never are. And often the spoilers come to nothing because she has another story entirely.

It's a shame she isn't a lead - that was an oversight made 30 years ago. They should have hired JE to be a lead then and there - heaven knows she's got the best chops of them all.

• Members

You are so wise, and will probably avoid the pit of curiosity which has consumed me whole. ;)

EDIT

No TQ today but lots of TQ proping from Johnny and Lulu.

Johnny is starting to walk away from Lulu 'for her own good', and she was literally dragged away by the men in white today.

AZ is damn cold - if he wasn't so entertaining he would be terrifying.

Edited by remos