Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There is no way that Tracy would "conspire" with Scott. Tracy finding out that the wig was lucid, but not telling anyone, is **completely** different from this. She could find out, struggle with her conscience/Alan, and eventually come clean or not. Tracy loves Luke and Lulu, but, as she said, she isn't the long-suffering type.

Luke has been gone for months with apparently no word to Tracy. Lulu treats her like crap. So, I don't think it would be out of character at all for her to withhold what she knows/think she knows about laura. This is not tantamount to holding anything over Lulu's head. Lulu will think/say what she wants without regard to Tracy. That much is certain.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Thanks guys...first an earthquake and now a hurricane!!!

It is almost 6pm it is supposed to start aroudn 6:30--the trees are starting to sway a bit.

I watched GH on youtube...

So today, I think Laura totally let on to lulu that she rmembers being awake last time--she askedl ulu if she remembered what she told her before she got sick again last time--to live life to the fullest...seh mentioned that knowing luke would want her to move on, got her through tough times like separation and illness, etc...(referring to cassadines I think) and that she would want the same for Luke. I think she totally knows about Tracy and Luke and that luke has moved on....I think she doesn't want to wreck anyone's life, not knowing if her recovery is permanent or not...that is why she asked lulu not to tell anyone yet.

Probably singing off for now...

I will text TL when it is over and we are fine if the cell doesn't work. I full expect to lose power.

• Members

Thanks for answering my question about those scenes guys! :D Sorry about taking 88,000 years to respond. My husband's Ghengis Mom was visiting.

I asked because I've been itching to write a Tracy/Luke fic, but my muse wouldn't agree with me. It's decided to cooperate since I got my hands on some of those scenes you mentioned, so thanks again.

As for the spoilers...the only way I'd like to see Tracy

is if they go all retro and party like it's 1990.

And Truke, glad you liked the video. Turf massacres krump in that one, but that's my biased opinion. B)

And I'm out...

• Members

Morning all... guess no one's heard from Hooked yet. Hope she and her family are okay.

I was on SD this morning and found this.

Insider, Please for TracyFan:

Do you have anything on Tracey/Luke ot Tracey only.

Thanks

Tracey gets Laura out of the country.

Luke doesn't handle that well and then dealing with all the Lulu and Lucky stories. He is not the best at dealing with all this. But, he will try in his Luke way.

Now I'm not sure what to think, because this does sound in character. Does Tracy believe Lulu because she knows Laura really is awake - and if Tracy gets Laura out of the country than Laura knows Tracy is Luke's wife. And does Laura ask Tracy to do this? She must because Tracy doesn't have any legal say in Laura's situation.

I just hope it's worth the wait.