• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh F*@k!!

Aren't you just DYING for Tracy to walk in on Lulu and Laura... and have Laura pretend to be catatonic. Tracy would then proceed to talk as Luke's wife and Lulu's stepmother, and Laura would HEAR EVERY WORD!!!

I would Die for it, my friends.

DIE!

They gotta write it.

They need to write it.

It should be written.

It should.

(Remos, can you write it? You can write it. WILL you write it? You SHOULD write it -- immediately after you finish my oatmeal. I'm HUNGRY!)

• Members

I can think of a couple of storyline ideas for Tracy that do not involve the mob. (Like work the ELQ angle more or bring back Ned...replace the mob with the corporate world like it used to be) And I'm not a writer so I don't see why Guza can't do it. Let me rephrase that he choses not to. BTW...I want to know what the hell happened to Guza..he wrote for GH years ago under one of the best writers in the business (Pat Falken Smith) He was a flipping script writer from 1982-1987!! He obviously was not paying any attention, as this show is just a travesty! And now I have to hope and pray TQ gets involved with the mob to get some airtime for her.. huh? Wow..I'm about as likely to do that as I am to write/call GH for LC to have more a*s kissing time with Jason just so I can see her too. As you said Queen Tracy... "No Dice" I want Tracy and the other Q's as far away from the mob as humanly possible. I just can't stomach it! Just my opinion of course!! ;)

• Members

Hmmm...the plot thickens...GF interview on good day LA today...they show a clip of her talking to lulu (to air tomorrow I think) about her being awake and lulu asking why she didnt know and lulu says "But lucky, nik and dad why didn't they tell me" and Laura said "cause I asked them not to cause I didn't want to disappoint you if I relapsed again."

I thought they said the doctors knew but she asked them not to tell anyone and asked lulu not to tell anyone. I wonder if it was changed. Or perhaps the clip is misleading and ti did meant the doctors.

If Luke knew...it would have to be a rewrite cause hello??? Luke was declaring his love for tracy, asking her to wear his ring again, telling her there was nobody for him, anywhere and asked her to go on the run with him. People were speculating that maybe that is why she came back early cause she found out about laura or something....her reasons for being back were vague...

guess we will have to see how it plays out but that would SUCK if luke knew and didn't tell her!

And if they were in a huge fight or something over it and she left, why would she still be wearing the ring and be so concerned about Lulu still, that she would go off looking for Luke for her? That doesnt makes sense...but in Guza world, maybe it does!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

If this f*@king show is rewritten so that Luke KNEW and lied to Tracy about his love and his commitment to her-- that's it for me.

I AM DONE WITH THE SHOW FOREVER. AND I'M NOT KIDDING THIS TIME.

If they rewrite it to be that Luke KNEW and decided that Tracy was really right for him, and that he was done with LAURA... well, that rewrite is INFINITELY better. And I could live with it.

The other rewrite ends it for me for all time. Kaput.

• Members

If Luke knew Laura was awake and he still decided to stay with Tracy and if he really meant that she was the only one for him, I'll be happy. I still can't help but think that this is still all in Lulu's head.

There is a thread on SOC - please show some love for our couple! You know that "people" read SOC....

Luke and Laura are Over!!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Oh brother... what the hell is going on in Guza's head. And why aren't they calling me in to fix this writing mess?

But then again, the media likes to mis-represent things to attract viewers. "Honesty in Advertizing" has never bothered the soap world before. And Luke would not hold something like that back from Tracy. She was the only one he was completely honest with in November '06, and they are miles closer now.

On the other hand, if Luke did know and fought for Tracy to return to him, declaring his undying love and complete devotion knowing the ewcbo was a mental yoyo, that would say a whole lot about the end of LnL and the solidity of LuNacy.

(Obviously I'm channeling Tevya this morning... 'on the other hand... on the other hand..')

Oh, you KNOW I'm on it :D . The oatmeal's still in the hopper, but I haven't forgotten The Annals.

I'm actually having a life, believe it or not. Yesterday the kids and I were in the park for 5 hours, and we have our first sunburns of the season - and it's the end of August! Our soggy world has finally dried a little, just in time to head into the fall. What a world... what a world...

(thought I'd just continue the Wizard of Oz theme a little...)

• Members

Morning guys!

I really don't think that TG is retiring soon! JE and him have been wanting to work together for 30 years ; I don't think he's going to give this up so quickly!

I am not worried about Lacy at all.... for some odd reason! I am a little worried about Tracy when it comes to Lulu though. I hope this time when Tracy is trying to help her that she doesn't bitch her out!

STAY POSITIVE LUNACTICS!!!!

More Spoilers...

A Family's Love proves strong: Laura, Lulu, Nikolas, Lucky, Luke

Laura will confront Scotty.

Edited by Truke

• Members

Morning all.

I'm all for positive thinking. I'm going to call the comment lines and send an email and <gasp> even a couple snail mail letters telling TIIC how much I love LuNacy and can't wait for Tony to be back so we can see Luke and Spanky back on screen!

Positive letters, positive emails, positive thoughts....I'll be chanting this phrase!!! Who's with me?

• Members

Here is the interview if you want to hear it...the clip they show is going to air today I think...

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/InsideF...mp;pageId=5.2.1

It could be a misleading clip and what is said before could be missing...but the way it stands it sure sounds like it!

Guess we need to watch and see how it plays out...as long as it was not the reason why they had Tracy come back early from the on the run cause she found out or something that he was keeping that from her...which makes no sense cause she is still wearing her ring and all concerned for Lulu, etc.

I saw something this morning about Tracy and lucky vs. nik and johnny in regards to lulu.

• Members

Sad, isn't it...

- only living child of core family

- CEO of multinational, which she has fought for her entire life

- strained relationships with all family members

- loves and married to the aging anti-hero of the show

- head of the board of a hospital on a show called General Hospital

but hey, she once spent 5 minutes married to a mob boss, so that's where she'll get her story!

EDIT

This was an interesting drop on the IL at SD. Hooked can probably speak more to it. Someone needs spell/grammar check, but anyway: Can a team of Johhny and Nik take stop Lucky sms Tracy?

Edited by remos

• Members

Oh I am vomiting.

"Laura" on a Fox local station spouting Medifast crap. That is wrong on SOOOO many levels I can't even explain it.

I will tell you this -- it is HIGHLY DOUBTFUL (99.9%) that the local fox show would edit the clip to be misleading. It's a daily news show. They have too much going on. They got the clip from ABC (or from the medifast pr person), and put it on TV -- no editing on their part.

Now.. did ABC edit the clip before distributing it? Again.. HIGHLY unlikely. I can't see them taking the time to edit a promo clip that might air on a few dozen local stations.

There is a camera change in the shot, so there is room for an edit -- but I think it's like that on the show.. i don't think the clip is edited.

100 bucks -- that's the way it airs on the show. Anyone wanna bet?

tata,

lb