The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

hooked, I didn't even see that part about the tropical storm! Didn't watch the video, but if JE was with them, I doubt that permission would have been given to post that video online, LOL. And ditto to what funny said about the breakroom. :P

Speaking of the breakroom, though, I'd like to say that I had a nice time last night. We had people coming in and going on and coming and going out, but it was like a party! At one point or another, we heard from me, funny, Rach, angel, BSG, Truke, hooked, and TL. I hope I didn't miss anyone. :o Anyway, would be fun to do that again soon (but also with the rest of you). :D

EDIT: *waves to lifeisgood*

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was very delicious too! Of course I had two glasses of wine with it! LOL!!!

you should watch it stace--they are so cute together. I loved the part where CH is talking about Obama (she is obviously a republican) and NLG is going "OMG and like speechless and mouthing stuff like she is nuts to her. NLG says at the end...I think we have to break up now!

Waving to LadyA!!!!

I am going to art tongiht for a make up class, but plan to be in the br at about 9pm central time and want to talk to ALL of you...nice to see the thread popping a bit today!

• Members

Waving back, Hooked! Funny too!

By request, here are some TrAshy scenes :D

Larry really has the Christmas Spirit

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bydrl1

Larry pops the question to a stunned Tracy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a3bvm2

Larry tries to woo Tracy the morning after

http://www.sendspace.com/file/moshm0

Enjoy!

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

Lady A, thank you SO much! Those clips were December 1991, right?

Why couldn't she have said yes? Poor Ashton!!! Hugo Napier was so excellent at portraying Ashton's sadness. I'm sad too now. :(

On a happier note, how much do I love Tracy's oomphy hair?

I see you have a TrAshy avatar, Lady A. :D I tried making one yesterday and the day before ('cause TrAsh is where it's at right now), but it's not turning out like I want it to.

• Members

I'm so happy you liked them :D

I am having diffculties getting just the right Trashy avatar too Ms. Q .....just not turning out the way I want. This one is ok....just not what I really wanted....got tired of messing with it so it will do for now.

YAY for ooomph! And I SO miss Hugo...big sigh -_-

and I am SO VERY HAPPY at the latest spike on the TrAshMeter around here :D There is plenty of room in the limo!!!!

• Members

OH MY GOSH! IT WORKED!!!

Lady Ashton, look at the prettiness of my avatar!!! But can I use it even though your avatar comes from the same scene? I tried one with Dancing and Drunk TrAsh... And TrAsh making boundaries. But on both, I didn't use enough frames (neither animation lasted long). I could try again with a longer clip, though. I don't want to "steal" your avatar scene (if that makes sense). LOL.

Rach, I'm going to stop in a little later, I think. Now that my avatar project is done for the time being, I have to catch up on some reading...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine