Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ugh poor tracy/jane living in groundhog day. ugh!

Same lines. same scenes, same characters.

Guess the episode: (Hint - there are no wrong answers)

Tracy: Lulu I want him out of the house!

Alice: Should I use the chicken cross thingy?

Edward: Tracy this is your fault.

Alan: Oh Tracy yada yada, (negative negative BS), Luke etc, etc. You, etc., etc.... (diarhea (sp?) of the mouth), blah, blah blah.

Lulu: I am old enough to make my own choices. I'll move out.

ALL IN UNISON: You are just mad at Luke because he dumped you and ran off.

Hey they could use Charlie Brown's teacher's voice for all the Q/Tracy related scenes "wah-wah-wah....wah...wah..." and we would still know what they are saying! How about that. hmmm.

Her jacket was stylish, the cut anyway. But I don't like boxy things on her and the print was atrocious!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

ICK

They had all my fav characters today and still...

ICK

wtf?!?!??!

No way after all that LuNacy Lovin' would Tracy come back because Luke wanted to Bar Hop in Sri Lanka. Stupid. :rolleyes:

And if Alan is supposed to be Tracy's conscience, then he KNOWS she left Luke to come take care of Lulu... so he wouldn't be chastising her the way he was today. Dumb.. Dumb.. Dumb..

I used to like Lulu.

I don't anymore.

And oh.. I am in the minority on the jacket... it's the usual boxy thing they put her in.. hides her shape and makes her look matronly. Bring back the leather. Yummmmmmmmm.

Remos, you are officially Goddess of The Fan Fic.

All hail The Goddess!!

Someone gin her up a crown or something (pretty please).

• Members

oh BTW, on a brighter note.... I did catch up on your fic remos :) Fabulous!! Those sex scenes wow! They even made me blush a little and I don't blush easily. haha.

Funny, Thanks for the llittle fix you left me in PM :D. Got more?

I checked out the blog and am having a hard time figuring out where to jump in since I hadn't read it in so long. It's like trying to jump in to a double dutch rope :/

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Glad you liked them. No more until LuNacy is reunited, I'm afraid.

Just jump in anywhere. There are a number of characters we haven't heard from in awhile, and since the blog and The Annals are closely linked, you're up to date on context.

• Members

I don't know about TL, but it definitely makes me feel better. The more I read, the more The Annals seem to be an addendum to GH rather than a contradiction.

Not that I have anything against contradictions. I'm quite fond of them actually...

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Hey I was just listening to the DC Podcast. They had a guy on there who teaches a class on the american soap opera at MIT. Yes that MIT. He wrote his thesis on As The World Turns. Anyway it was kinda of an interesting interview and he plugged their blog. I haven't really checked it out too much yet, but it seems like it could be pretty interesting.

http://mitsoaps.wordpress.com/

• Members

Happy Birthday MinervaFan!

Hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!

Here is a little video I finished a little while ago. Doesn't have the most recent LuNacy clips in it, but it's still full of LuNacy Lovin'. Figured I would post it in honor of Deb's birthday!

CLICK ME! CLICK ME! CLICK ME! (SendSpace)

CLICK ME! CLICK ME! CLICK ME! (YouTube)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Fabulous!!!!!

EDIT

Okay, sometimes I can stir the pot just to see what comes out. So, with obviously too much time on my hands, I signed up on TonyGeary.net - you know the ewcbo board in disguise? Well I invited them to see our Blog and gave them the link to the Leeza Gibbons clip, with some comment on how there was a serious lack of modern TG stuff on that site and that I was a Tracy FF. So here's what the administrator privately emailed me:

I want to welcome you to the website and thank you for posting the interview with Tony and Jane. I have put it on the homepage. I hope you will come back and visit us. Please bring Jane fans too! I have nothing but the highest regard for Jane as an actress. Peace,Vickywww.tonygeary.net

So, I thought that was rather sweet. She didn't deny her LnL preference but she didn't LuNacy bash, either. Perhaps we can enlighten them afterall. :P

EDIT AGAIN...

Yeehaw... I claim responsibility for their FIRST EVER LuNacy picture on tonygeary.net. Front page centre, btw. Check it out...

NEW RADIO INTERVIEW BY LEEZA GIBBONS WITH TONY AND JANE ELLIOTT

tony_and_jane.jpg

Photo courtesy of ABC-TV Click on Tracy and Luke for interview

Which then leads to this...

Hey TG Fans!

A wonderful new member Remos sent us this link to this interview with Leeza Gibbons! Thank you so much for sending us this! Welcome!

Edited by remos

• Members

Wow. Congratulations, Remos. Fabulous coup!!

Did you notice the congratulatory photo for TG's Emmy nomination this year? No, it's not a photo of his leading lady who is featured throughout his Emmy reel. It's a photo of RC.

They said that Jane fans were welcome. I hope she meant that Jane *and* LuNacy fans are welcome. Wonder if she knows what a huge Jane and LuNacy fan Tony is.