Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ms. Q WELCOME HOME!!! Thanks for the "congrats"! You have a PM from me. :)

Halee, Thanks for posting those clips!

Remos, still only up to chapter 5 of your story. LOVING IT!! But will catch up by tomorrow. Also haven't really read the blog in quite some time, but will catch up on that too.

Funny, Got baby LuNacy fic? :D heehee!

BSG, Mama, we MUST get together! Email me when you get a chance or PM and tell me when you are available :D

Hooked said to tell everyone "hello" for her! She is coming home tomorrow.

and FINALLY after much blood, sweat, tears and cursing (WTMF!!), the LuNacy Kiss Collection has been updated. Not in the order I want the pics, and the new pics are not as clear as I'd like (M%$#@-F'ing lighting!), but here it is none-the-less.

Edit: Just wanted to say "Hi" to 4XCrazy!! It's been ages! You should stop by more often. Now if only pinkpopsicle would post ;)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

OFF TOPIC

Thanks for the "welcome home's" everybody. That actually reminds me. The theme of our hotel was "Welcome home," so each time we arrived at the entrance, the guard was all, "Welcome home." Or when we traveled via Disney bus, the last thing the recording would announce was "Welcome home." You set one foot into the main lobby, and the people start going, "Welcome home." We even had a "Welcome home" mat in front of our door. It was overkill, but I kind of miss it, LOL.

Anyway, overall, it was a nice vacation. There were some "Ugh" and "Grrrr" moments here and there, but I guess that's what happens on long, family vacations. I had fun for the most part though. :D

TOPIC

(kind of) At this ABC restaurant at Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM), there was a GH poster of Jason and Sam (can we say outdated?). Then there were these commercials on the TV's, and it was so sad not to see Tracy in any of them. :( There was Luke/Laura, Sonny/Carly, Spinelli/Lulu, Jax/Kate, Nik/Em, Jason/Liz and a clip from the MI Islands Adventure - no Tracy, though - and another clip from that "special effect" episode with the car falling over the cliff or whatever.

funny, I finished reading The Forgotten Birth. Wonderful job. Loved the way you ended it. So, what's your next story going to be about? ;)

remos, have yet to finish the Annals, but I did want to tell you that I finally finished Finding Happiness. Amazing. I can't believe I (dare I say it) forgot about it temporarily, and that it took so long for me to return to it.

THE BLOG!!!! You all are incredible. I love that you got so much of the cast involved in the comments. Everyone is just so creative. *claps*

TL, I got your PM. Will respond momentarily.

halee, watched those clips. Tracy/Scott are so funny together! Thanks for posting these classic scenes!

Finished listening to the interview. Good stuff... They are soo cute!