Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's hilarious, baby girl. I'm glad you are enjoying it. It certainly is fun to write and everyone has been doing their part.

Hey everyone, QT and I are just about ready to start posting the link to the Blog in other places. Hooked, are you ready to advertise? Any last comments/questions/concerns???

Blog Information

I'm just talking off the top, and QT please muzzle me if we haven't agreed about something. In order to keep the integrity and quality of the Blog high, we are not going to open it to outside 'submission-by-character'. If outsiders (does that sound elitest or what?!) want to comment they are welcome, but they will NOT be invited to participate. This is our LuNacy group effort and we don't want to go behind and clean up character submissions which - for lack of a better term - suck. We are sounding in character, and in order to keep it a blog/site which will attract attention, we have to keep it sounding in character.

IF (big IF) need be we will limit the access, you will all be reminded of the two email addresses bsg created for this purpose. You can still add submissions in character, but you would have to log in first. Again, that is a big IF and only if the blog gets overrun by people trying to water it down. Until that happens, every will remain the same.

So, go forth and post. I see some of Tracy's past is coming back to haunt her. There are so many characters that can comment on this thing that the sky's the limit. QT and I are watching it, all day every day.

• Members

No time to chat right now, but can't wait to catch up tomorrow. Just got home from seeing the Sex and the City movie!

It was great! Made me want to hop on a plane and go back to NYC where I belong! LOL!!! And to drink a cosmopolitan!

Funny..must be something with the name Carrie and shoe addiction that go together! :)

TL--Missed you this weekend mama.

Remos/QT--great work on the blog!

Now someone said Sam will be working on the HS! Who knows!!

Addie--good to see you back. Tracy will be back June 3rd. She is on that week and the week of the 9th, but is not on screen the week of the 16th, but is just not mentioned...no mention of her leaving town.

• Members

From the new SOD via SD..

Comings & Goings:

Coming:

Jason Cook (CTBA): Actors debut has been pushed back. Originally set to air June 6, a rep now says the character will surface in late June.

Jane Elliot (Tracy Quatermaine): Returns to town this week. Luke will be back in September.Going:

John Ingle (Edward Quatermaine): On vacation for three weeks.

Staying:

Finola Hughes (Anna Devane ): Despite the possibility of a quick of a quick trip to Genoa City, Hughes will instead spend her summer in PC.

Good to see it in writing again you know!

Edited by hookedongh