Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Could be! I was thisclose to posting on her myspace page. "Hey, Leeza! Why don't you answer your emails?" :lol:

Hooked, I didn't see a way to download them directly from the site. What about recording them? I'll bet there's software that records sound on computers just like you can "print screen", etc. If nothing else, maybe just a regular, old-fashioned tape recorder with the microphone right next to the speakers? That would work in lieu of anything else. I don't have one, but if anyone does, please do your thing. Who knows how long they'll be up...

• Members

Guess what... I now have Lukey the Dog added to Webkins world with Tracy Cat. (Lordy, I'm imaginary-blogging with fictional characters and my Webkins have a better social life than I do. I NEED A LIFE.)

All I have to do is get a picture of Rusty with the webkins then I'm sending it into the rag. I'm thinking it's something SOD would publish, what do you think? Hooked, you read them all, what's your opinion?

(btw, in the interview it's great to hear that TG is SOOOO done with LnL. I'm even more convinced that the ewcbo is NOT his exit story.)

Edited by remos

• Members

Here's how to download the Jane~Tony interview:

Go to leezagibbons.com

Mouse over the "media" link. Then, click on "exclusive clips".

There are two icons next to each of the three clips.

The one on the left is compatible with Apple software. One on the right is for Windows.

Whichever applies, right-click on the icon. You should get a menu with "Save Target As... toward the top.

Click on that, and then save it with whatever name you want. (The default for each of the 3 clips is "media", so you'll need to change it anyway so one doesn't write over the other.)

• Members

Okay guys...you knew your faithful spoiler ho would not give up til someone gave her an answer on SD...

Q: Anyone know why Tracy returns early? She isn't the one dying is she?

A: She's not dying. She returns to check on Lulu. They get word that the mob war is going strong and Luke sends her back because he's worried about his daughter.

Edit

I think Lulu and Johnny end up at Wyndemere as well. Lulu will move in with her brother after Tracey tells her she can't have fun with Johnny at the Q mansion anymore. Where you find Lulu, Johnny won't be far behind.

I don't know where AZ will be.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Nancy--Thanks, but it isn't letting me right click on either one of those. If you are able to dowloaod them and save them..could you email me the files or post them here by any chance like by uploading to sendspace?

Thanks so much. Those are keepers for sure.

From SD...

The Haunted Star will not re-open for business this summer. It's closed due to the money laundering investigation. It's been seized by the feds

That sucks. Wanted to see Tracy running it (if this is true)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hey, hooked! You've got mail. Give them a listen-to and make sure they work for you.

Thanks for the spoilers. :) I was never worried about things between Tracy & Luke. So, this makes sense. And we know even TIIC aren't stupid enough to kill off Tracy. But The Haunted Star is closed?? What happened to her being in the middle of everything there?? I hope they're as far off-base with that one as they were about when she was returning. Even after SOD published the mention of Jane taking only a "tiny break" to join her TV hubby in Amsterdam, the Soapdish insiders were still saying she wasn't going to be back for months.

• Members

My clips wouldn't work you sent me QT! Waah! I am having trouble hearing them on the HC site.

From SD insider who is giving out scene info on number of scenes for Sam/Spinelli...

Do you have any scene info on Tracy? Is she back for the summer on June 3rd or just for an episode or two? Thanks. Any idea what she wll be doing besides finding johnny and lulu?

She's back June 3 and remains in PC the rest of that week. She's still in town the week of June 9 and the following week she's not on at all but there is no mention of her leaving town. She'd just not seen.

So our girl looks like she is back for the summer.

So she is on the week of June 3rd, June 9th and not on at all the week of June 16th if this person is right. I am going to be relying on you guys for clips and to keep track of waht days she is on when I am gone June 8th to the 24th!!!

• Members

Putting the screamers to bed. I'll be in shortly. BTW, Hooked, I think I do hear that kiss during the dance.

EDIT

Lainey, I see you. That thing still isn't working - but at least I'm getting deeper into it before it blocks me. I'm still trying.

Edited by remos