The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It. Is. So. Late. :o

Tweaking the blog. Trying to figure out a way to make the comments more prominent. Until then...

We have a grand total of 3 comments on Tracy's aka Remos' great first post! :D

Our cast of characters so far:

Remos as Tracy

Funny as Edward

Nancy/QT as Dillon and Alan

So, please, go forth and post!

You can be anyone you like.

To post a comment, click the "comments" link at the bottom of the post. At the top of the window that comes up, you'll see all the comments made so far. Below those comments will be a new window to post your own comment.

It's easy. Just like posting here.

Thanks for the nice comments on the blog! :)

Edited by QueenTracy

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Morning everyone... I see Spinelli commented on our blog yesterday. Good stuff. Lukey braved the cyber waters this morning.

Funny, that story is in the process. His nibs had the audacity to interupt me last night, so the mood was broken. I'll pick it up, however. It's not like I thought it would be - Tracy is talking to me and giving me a different story to tell (only in a group of writers can I say that. you know what I mean and my sanity isn't in any more peril than usual). Once I get the feeling back I will finish and post. Is that good enough to get more of yours?

• Members

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guess who is getting a really sexy "Prince Charming" banner made by the VERY TALENTED Ms. Q. Wait till y'all see it!!! Ohh La La!

They'll probably be in the den because GH is too cheap to mock up a new set, but wouldn't it be GREAT if they decided to use the king size bed in Luke and Tracy's room, and Tracy walks in on them when she's all tired and bummed out about leaving Lukey behind?!?! HAAAA!

I should SO write for this show!!!

Think we'll get Dax safehouse sex today?!??!

(I can't believe I am giving a Sh!t about this show while LuNacy is away.... Damn Guza, we all diss him but he does have a way of SUCKING us in!!)

• Members

Saw that, too! I'm absolutely LOVING on Diane these days, and she and Max are adorable. Pleasepleasepleaseplease let them show those two at the cabin! I would pay money to see Diane trying to bait a hook.

Went over to the Excellent Adventure--looks good, guys. I will definitely try to participate.

• Members

Quick poll: I have a SD friend who was thinking the Luke & Tracy excellent adventure is so cool. SHe is a radio show host of the In the Zone with Soapking (Jen/Soapqueen). She is a big Lacy fan. I mentioned what we were doing to her in PM and she might want to participate! I was hoping maybe we could get a plug on her show about it. Maybe one of us could call in! It is a blog over the internet type radio show that interviews GH stars, and other daytimes stars.

Lots of people from soapdish listen and call in.

I know we were waiting to see how this would all play out, but do you think it is okay for me to send her the link to it to check it out? She used to be an insder at get all the breakdowns and she does hear stuff from time to time. Totally Lacy fan! Let me know what you guys think.

• Members

I have SOOOO much to catch up on on everyone's fics and videos, etc. I was stockpiling so I would have something to do when Tracy was gone all summer.

I have all this darn company this weekend and am not happy. Will limit my internet time. Two friends of my husbands and three kids coming. The only good thing is their wives are not coming who are total bitches! LOL!!!

Has anyone acknowleged Luke skipping town yet on the show?

• Members

I think I can fix that for you later, hooked. When you post a comment, there's a box for name. (It says name/URL. You don't have to worry about the URL.) Whatever you enter in that box will show up at the top of the comment . Good Scotty voice, by the way! :D

Edited by QueenTracy