The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I bumped the anniversary thread over at SOC. I was just wondering this weekend if it was going to be mentioned on air, I couldn't remember if it was Friday or today but it was the nineteenth I do believe. It'd be cool if we get a "happy anniversary" from both or either one of them this week. :)

We need an anniversary ficlet. *looks around*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sounds like no Tracy today. Ah, well. Can't take away from Nasty and Nastier's rutfest time, now can we???

*washes brain with bleach* Ewwww ewwww ewwwwww. Give me Lacy love any old day over two of the most selfish people on the canvas cheating on their SO's.

• Members

Well, I guess that breakdown person had correct information, but it was tricky. I thought for sure if Trevor was involving himself in Luke's business, we would see Luke. But nope. Trevor was on the phone, talking about setting Luke up.

Here's hoping from some good LuNacy tomorrow!

And, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LUKE AND TRACY!!! :D

• Members

*waves to Nex* You are going to be so bored without any clips to post this summer! Don't get too rusty!

I was just thinking...if we get the blog all up and running, I am friends with Soapking and soapqueen (ryan and jen) who do the in the zone radio show. I betcha I could ask if they would mention it or let me call in on a slow day when they have no guests. Not sure how many fans they reach, but it could be some publicity. I definitely thing we should pitch it to the soapmags to let them know we are doing it. Maybe in the mail bag comments section? Couldn't hurt.

I also think it would be great if we could call the comment line during the next 8 weeks or whatever every day that we can remember to to say "we miss Tracy". I also really think as per our br discussion, that writing letters to JE and to Frons/Guza saying GH is not the same without Tracy would be good too and that we hope she gets some storyline when she returns!

It would be nice for JE to come back to a bunch of fan mail!

• Members

I'll try my best hooked, not to get too rusty in my clip editing abilities with the lack of Tracy on our screens for the next eight weeks. I know eight weeks feels like forever, but seriously with the summer coming I have to be honest, I'm simply not on my computer that much. I am too busy going out and about to be hanging over a hot computer all night, not when it's 90 degrees outside, and I'm too cheap to turn on the air conditioner. My only computer time will probably be while I'm at work in my freezing office.

• Members

Thanks remos.

I was about to go to bed but was like "WTH, I am going to check my email. I got an AWESOME one (well, I think it's awesome), and I hope it works out. I might share details in the breakroom tomorrow.

And, then, the night gets better... I see these "scoops" on SD about Tracy finding JoLu in bed together, and I'm convinced they're made up 'cause JE won't be around anytime soon, but then, I stumble across this. Am wondering the original source. Sounds like a mag, no?

THIS IS THE PART TO READ!!!!

hooked,

EDIT:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine