Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Awww, thanks everyone for your kind words about the fic. It was a rough draft and I starting writing, I guess yesterday's show inspired me. LOL Thanks again remos for posting it for me. :)

And Staci, I LOVE THAT POSTER. So, so cool. Yeah, it sucks that we didn't get them today. I'm calling the comment line, probably not tonight though. I need to think of what I'm going to say. The last time I called I wouldn't have blamed them if they ignored me, I know I sounded like an idiot. And we can't have them thinking that about Tracy fans. LOL

I am SO sleepy. It rained all night long here last night, thundering and all, and I think I got about four hours sleep. Off to bed soon !

*waves to kristin and everyone* Good night, all !

• Members

Looks like it is wherever Leeza Gibbons does her radio show. If you scroll down all the pics with the other (ahem) stars are taken in that same room.

So the pic is probably Leeza Gibbons and her Mom or something. But I can come up with something more salacious if you'd like?

• Members

Halee--How did you find that photo? It does look recent. I wonder if she interviewd them for what is it? A radio show? We need to find that interview link!

We must see if we can find the transcript of the interview and Stace--hair looks cut again!

• Members

Okay so for those of you not in the br with me...I had to resort to my spoiler ho duties.

Ryan (soap king on SD) who has the Blogtalk radio show interviewed Stephen Macht who plays Treavor tonight. SM said he loves Jane and Nancy and was so happy he got to have scenes with them. Apparently there is a scene he told Ryan about that is Treavor and Luke playing cards and he bets the piers in the card game. Luke loses. Tracy walks in at the end of the game. I guess she threatens Treavor or says something to him like "you have no idea of things I could do to you" and he is like "oohhhhhh" and flirty with her. Then they get arrested. This must be on either M or T cause we know Luke gets arrested on Tues.

Now for the little confusing thing...some anon tonight said that JE is still in studio, and that was all they could say.

1) Could be total BS

2) Could be that the spoilers that say Tracy makes preparations to leave with luke could be true and some of the Sam stuff.

SO here is my theory of the night (if this is true)

That maybe Luke asks Tracy to go and she says yes. But...maybe they can't just run off together cause then Tracy would be aiding and albeiting helping him jump bail. She would be a fugitive also right? So perhaps, luke asks Tracy to leave with him. She agrees and they make a plan. She has to act like she is livid he runs off so as not to cast doubt on her. Then maybe she leaves a few days or a week or so later to go meet him. They finished shooting the week of the 26th stuff now and scripts come out tomorrow for the week of the 2nd. So if it is true than JE is still in studio...maybe she sticks around an extra week or so after TG leaves. That would make sense for the anon who said she is offscreen roughly 6 weeks.

I could be way way off...but who knows...guess we will see soon.

• Members

Okay..since my spoiler days are about to be over pretty soon....

From SOW via SD

sneak peeks

Elizabeth consoles a grief-stricken Jason.

Kate and Jax return from Manhattan.

Luke is arrested.

Anna goes into full-on grandmother mode.

Tracy prepares to go on the run with Luke.

Can't Miss: Monday, May 19 - A delirious Claudia confesses to Nikolas that she hired Ian.

Next Week: Sonny and Kate reunite. Ric and Anthony scheme. Sam offers Spinelli tips for getting girls. Jason formulates a plan.

• Members

Thanks for the clips, nex!

Thanks for the spoilers, hooked!

No luck finding the Leeza Gibbons' Hollywood Confidential interview with Jane and Tony...only a mention of his name with a few others that had been on in the past several weeks. Nothing about specific dates, though. It's on over 100 stations, so maybe there's a transcript somewhere.

• Members

This sounds so good. I like the idea of Trevor flirting with her more than Anthony. AZ is a nut and a glorified punk, but Trevor does come with some class. He might be a snake but he'd be throwing it in there with the best. He could give Lukey a run for his money!

• Members

Oh...don't misunderstand. I agree with you. He's slime, but he couches it with so much finesse that I can't help enjoy him. Tracy would see through him in a New York minute. I just think the Black Widow and Mr. Lansing would be fabulous to watch - and I think Luke should feel uncomfortable for a change. We haven't seen flirty Tracy in a long...long...long time.

Edited by remos

• Members

I'm happy about the prospect of Trevor/Tracy scenes, just sounds like it will only be that one, which is a shame. Yes, Trevor is slimey, but unfortunately he's exactly the type of man Tracy would have went for in the past. I don't think Tracy will be flirty with him, especially not after Luke's grand gesture. I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

Well, even if she's not on again until Monday, that's not much of a wait. *crosses fingers*

• Members

I don't think Tracy is flirty with him. She tells him he has no idea of the thing she could do to him (meaning bad things I guess). Supposedly Treavor says to Luke "Unlucky at cards, lucky at love" and looks at Tracy. Then Luke and Treavor are arrested for gambling and Tracy has some words with Treavor. He says "oohhhh" or something when she make her comment about the thing she could do to him.

Our luck it will likely be that one scene. Because they said Tracy comes in at the end. But at least they are mixing her up with some others.

If anyone wants to listen:

Stephen Macht's interview was hilarious last night

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/shows/show_183521.mp3

Can you give us a quick re-cap Anon?

There are scenes coming up with Trevor, Tracy & Luke where Trevor and Luke gamble over control of the piers. Luke & Trevor get arrested for gambling but Alexis lets them go.

SM really finds Nancy Grahn "Very Attractive" and thinks he and NLG come from a similar place as actors.

SM loves working with Rick Hearst and almost cracked up during the Ric signing over the papers for the pier because RH started to impersonate SM's voice and accent during the scene.

He kinda disses Bob Guza in a way by saying the actors have to add motivation because it isn't in the writing.

There was alot more. You should listen to it.

Just to add to this re-cap:

The spoiler of the Trevor, Luke and Tracey is at the 49min mark of the interview.

Trevor and Luke are cutting cards for ownership of the Piers. Luke Loses....Trevor tells Luke "Unlucky at cards....Lucky at Love" (looks at Tracey) Both are arrested and taken to PCPD....Alexis releases Trevor.....Trevor and Tracey have words.

He also pimmped that the vets needed to be used more....suggested writing in and voicing the veiwers opionions.

He and RiH have a interview comming up in SOD for Fathers Day.

Edited by hookedongh