The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Some more to reiterate what was said earlier (hopefully validates it) from SD...

Scrubs fans have a good six weeks in front of them.

Probably more than that.

Spinmax fans have a good six weeks in front of them but only because JC is coming and they want Spinmax in a good place when he shows up.

If you like I love you, I hate you, Drop dead, let's have sex angst then Jo Lu fans have a good six weeks ahead of them.

Otherwise, I don't think anyone is going to be happy for four straight episodes.

Skate fans will probably hate most of what is coming up. Sonny and Carly fans will like some, but not all. Carjax fans aren't going to be happy.

Liason fans get a few days, then they'll be pissed.

JLex fans are going to be mad, then encouraged, then mad again.

People who like Ric at his evil, manipulating best are probably goin gto be happy.

People who like Trevor at his evil, manipulating best are probably going to be happy.

People who like hand puppets will get some brief happiness.

People who want to see Claudia really get it bad will be happy then pissed when she is rescued.

I think Tracy and Luke fans will be happy, only he leaves her, so htat is bad.

So in short, Liason fans are in good company. There's not any fanbase really being given the royal treatment right now.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^ That is actually very funny. All encompassing and witty.

As for LuNacy fans, TG leaving is not a shock, it's actually anticlimactic, so we will be happy if that's the down side. Seems our couple is closer to geting 'royal' treatment then anyone, 'cause they are working with a deadline.

Edited by remos

• Members

Yup... there's at least four

1. You're damn lucky to have me - don't I know it (Wyndemere, November)

2. See... that's what I'm talking about (HS, February)

3. Okay... you can stay. But we do things my way *hand over the glass* (Q's, March)

4. Tracy, I love you... I...Love...YOU (HS, April)

But my gut is telling me there is a 5th time - I think LA or Nex caught it.

And unless my ears are deceiving me, they've lengthened it by a few stanzas since the original playing.

(Hair doesn't bother me, clothing I really don't care, I can never catch JE laughing in the scenes until after the fact, so I'll be the chick who calls the theme music....k?)

Edited by remos

• Members

SOC update:

I love the Quartermaines http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=356350

some person just wrote in the who could save GH thread that everyone would love to have Genie and Laura back. I was going to write something back, but then I just decided not to bother lol.

Hope everyone's day has gotten better. Mine's been good so far- Mother went to sleep at like 8 so we've had a very nice break from her excessive shouting that seems to kick in once it gets dark outside, the boyfriend of course went at the same time as well, Olivia is playing some computer game, Zeke and Matilda are watching South of Nowhere, and Grandmother went to some card game lol, so yay- I have no one bothering me and Im actually able to get on the computer in peace, and able to work on the Tracy on The City clips without certain irritating people standing over me asking what Im doing every two seconds. YAY.

• Members

I'll try to pop in, but my back really can't handle me sitting in this chair for long.

Hooked.... could you be a dear and ask those lovely insiders the actual days Luke and Tracy will be on in the next two weeks? We know the 13th, and presumably the 21st. What else?

• Members

Ha! Why do I think this is DAX?

(Maybe it's wishful thinking).

As for Tracy running the HS - my guess (and sincere hope) is that technically she's 'in charge,' but she let's Sam run the day to day things. It makes sense because A.) Sam needs a job. B.) Would allow TIIC to keep the HS running with a "favorite character" and allows for all sorts of Sammie interactions.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Hooked, Thanks for posting the spoiler! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them be true!! I can't wait until he puts those rings back on her finger!

A fight at home? Sounds like it's time for a little girls nite out in NYC!! Mama, come to mama :)

Nex, Thanks for the clips this past week!

funny, thanks for the LuNacy baby chronicles fix last nite ;). I sure needed it. :)

Halee, sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in my thoughts as well.

Just 15 more days 'til the 3rd wedding anniversary of Luke and Tracy Quartermaine Spencer!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

From SD tonight

Can anyone who has breakdown or scene info, tell me what days Tracy is on this week? I know she is on tomorrow the 5th, but is she on any other day? Thanks.

Don't know but I bet I could tell you something that would make you happy since your name is Tracyfan

I am all ears!!! Shoot! I had a rotten day so anything would make me happy!

She gets a non-voluntary vacation every time Geary goes on sabbatical but she was told last week to plan on being around for a show or so every week all summer. Not a big storyline for her per se, but between the goings on at the HS, and the Lulu stuff, she'll have more than she's had in several summers.

Dont know of any ELQ stuff, but there will be a lot of HS stuff this summer.

• Members

I really think we should all write letters after luke leaves saying how we are so happy they left with them on good terms (if it happens) and that we want to see more of Tracy this summer.

maybe someone indirectly, all our letters and calls made a difference if they are wanting to use her more this summer.

We should all write and ask for Tracy this summer. I was also told that writing to the soap mags is important too because they do keep up with those letters.

Edited by hookedongh