The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Okay... off to Guides. Each of the girls had to bring a treat from a WAGGGS country (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts), and we've had Singapore Spring Rolls, Greek Hummus and Pita, American Apple Pie, and Irish Chocolate. The Diva - not to be outdone - is bringing French Escargot - pan fried in two different toppings. I am rasing Ms. Thing!

Anyway, I can't wait to dish today's eppi in the BR tonight. See you then.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aw man. I'm working tomorrow, so if we do breakroom, I might miss it ('cause I'll probably be watching American Idol from 8-9).

Found this on TWoP: Tracy does know why Luke sticks around, but she wants to hear Luke say it. Luke is clueless about women. That scenario makes more sense than how I originally interpreted the scene.

hooked, where have you been? SD is asking about you!!! I told my Mom about Jane's hair, and she goes, "Why does she keep cutting it?" And then she goes, "Have you and Carrie discussed this yet?" :lol:

I think it was Tracy, by the way, who gave the tip to Alexis about the HS, thus Luke's "again" in that one line. Must have happened offscreen. Would have liked to see it, though. NLG and JE in a scene one-on-one would be fabulous!

Addie, I am also sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Anything we can do to help?

• Members

Hey guys. I just got home from a hugely busy and crazy day and haven't gotten to watch the show yet. I just came back from a Yom Hashoah service which my son's group led--it is a holocaust memorial service. There was a speaker who was a survivor and retold his story. I am in such a deep state of wow right now that I can't even process all that I heard.

I have to run out with my MIL and kids as she promised to take them for ice cream at 9pm when the yahve state testing tomorrow at school. She is so freaking annoyng.

I will try to get on later, if anyone is still hope. I am so missing my dishing about today!!

• Members

No... I don't think this is it, at all.

Perhaps Luke is clueless at times, but he's not an idiot. He saw right through Tracy and nailed it - she honestly doesn't get it. She thinks it's still a game with him and that sure, he might love her but he really isn't IN love with her. That's what he was trying to get across. That's what she doesn't know how to hear. She's not setting him up to verbally confirm what she already knows - she DOESN'T know.

We know that Luke and Tracy are on tomorrow, and other stories are continuing tomorrow.... I hope they don't drop this scene. I want to see it's conclusion. To day we were left on the edge or our seats... I WANT MORE!!!

EDIT

New poll at SOC:

Which actor/actress has been most overlooked for the Emmy's?

JE is about to take the lead. Come on and help her.

Edited by remos

• Members

My new best friend at SD!! I am posting her take on the Luke/Tracy stuff today. I have totally turned her on to Lunacy! Sometimes it is nice to see someone outside our TQ bubble's take on things! I think she expresses it very well.

Lacy had a really great moment that many couple fans would love to have. I know I would love to see something like that for lusam some day, but that seems so far off and impossible at the moment. Seriously though, I thought it was one of the better and most genuine couple moments the show has had in a while.

I think this moment was more to solidify the relationship because he will leave again, but I think the more important thing is that he is telling her why he always comes back. He gave her something real today and I think that is what Tracy is looking for. She isn't looking for perfection, or the guy that is always going to get it right. She sees in Luke someone who understands her and takes all her baggage on, as much as she takes on all of his. What Tracy is looking for is someone she can be real with and has her back. Whatever else you can say about the Spencer men, and they do have their flaws, once you are in their heart, in whatever capacity, they are there for you. in the clutch. Lucky showed that today with Liz (and it is something, if he and Sam continue, she will begin to understand about him).

In short, after my long-winded attempt, today was giving Lacy reinforcement in the foundation of the relationship, so it can be maintained through yet another round of earthquakes.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Some GH Emmy trivia from GoldDerby that applies to GH:

-Nicole Forester achieves two feats: an Emmy nomination as Cassie that Laura Wright couldn't land in 8 years on the show. Forester also got it on her very first pre-nomination; Wright had three straight pre-nominations

-The last time General Hospital had one acting nomination was way back in 1994 when Sharon Wyatt was GH's only nom

-Rick Hearst is the only acting winner from last year not nominated again this year. Genie Francis was not eligible to be pre-nominated at all.

GH's best show tapes are February 1st and 2nd; Tracy is in the second episode, but not the first

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Thanks for the clips, Nex! Fey has been watching and told me about yesterday's show (we have a sitch with the cable/vcr that precludes taping the show.) We are going to start having her mom tape the Soapnet marathons on Sunday, but I appreciate the clips in the interim. Can't wait to see them.

• Members

Morning all...

Nex, thanks for the clips.

MF, nice to see you out and about. Glad you are getting your LuNacy goodness.

Addie, hope today is better. That trivia was interesting.

Hooked, keep making friends!

And on the boards this morning...

From Lynda Hirsch:

GENERAL HOSPITAL: After spotting Ian, Maxie sends a text message to Spinelli just before Ian grabs her. Jason and Spinelli arrive on the scene as Ian holds a scalpel to Maxie's throat, threatening to kill her. Ian admits to shooting Michael, but won't tell Jason who he was working for. Ian turns up dead. Alexis questions Jerry about his association with Ian. Robin, Patrick and Tracy walk in on Luke and Anna's drinking contest and find Anna hanging upside down by a rope. Robin is speechless when Anna asks Patrick if he is going to marry her daughter. Jax sees a disaster in the making when Carly decides to care for Michael at home. Carly explains Michael's condition to Morgan and is later devastated when she finds Morgan pleading with his brother to wake up. Carly breaks down in Jason's arms after he forces her to face the truth about Michael. While sitting by Michael's beside, Jason reaffirms his vow to stay out of Jake's life. Jason knows things will never be the same between him and Sonny in the wake of Michael's shooting. On the day of his surgery, Nikolas says goodbye to Emily.

SNEAK PEEK: Luke is arrested.

From soaps.com

Anthony is set free and Sonny blames Diane.

The first person AZ goes to see? Luke.

From Wubs....

I like Tracy's outfit. I really like she and LUKE..sniff. Man, it really makes me not want Laura back! How weird...I guess it's just the growing and evolution of Luke for me. If Laura had been on the show the entire time, it would be different but she hasn't been. awwwwww. Luke said I love you! wweeee!

• Members

Two Tracy related threads on SOC and neither one of them are too good. Go forth and defend out girl, folks! These EWCBO fans get on my last nerve. Yup, of course since Luke told our girl he loves her yesterday, the EWCBO fans are coming out of the woodwork again wth "if she woke up tomorrow....." cr@p.

NEWSFLASH Tracy, no one wants your husband....

I can only have pity for Tracy Quartermaine wannabe Luke's love

Catch you all later. Am litterally running out the door to school. Fingers are crossed for some sexy LuNacy today.

• Members

Hooked..the other night in the breakroom you asked me about LC's airtime and I just saw in a Monica grp i'm in that it'll be a couple wks before Monica graces our screens again GRRR.

Also on the Emmy nominations Stuart so should have gotten a Nom for the Heart attack storyline. These nominations suck this yr i won't be watching the emmys.