• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi.

Read all the posts. Love the positivity remos.

hooked, you remind me of myself, trying to analyzing everything - haha.

Nancy, your banner is amazing. I have been banner and avatar-less for the last few days...Still wondering what I should change it to...

I was thinking of doing something that I used to do in the thread. As of right now, it's unofficially titled, "What were we up to a year ago?!"

So, on April 21, 2007...

-We were on page 317.

-It was a Saturday.

-There were 10 posts total.

-pinkpopsicle had the first one of the day.

-MsQ (hey, that's me) had the last.

-MinervaFan, TracyLuv, LaineyBev, and ILTQ also posted.

TOPICS INCLUDED:

-Brief LnL discussion

-Angriness over LuNacy's sex-life, or lack thereof

-The cut (but later shown, though chopped up) MetroCourt drinking scenes

-MinervaFan's The Prayer Cycle: Mercy video

-Fun in the breakroom

-Efforts to call the comment line

I can't believe hooked didn't post!!! (Were you on vacation? Haha).

I also can't believe I didn't make a single comment about JE's hair/wardrobe. (Maybe if she were on, I would have).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Brava! Brava, Remos! (SON seriously needs an applause emoticon. Anyway...)

I third, fourth, fifth the motion.

Wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion regarding SD, aka BS. I would venture to guess that thousands of hours, this year alone, have gone into the most elaborate fan fiction meant to entertain and/or toy with both like and opposing fanbases on that site. One of the most recent was The Haunted Star opening/Titanic May sweeps story that supposedly lasted for weeks and involved life jackets, bullet holes, and sinking ships.

There's no rhyme or reason for what is regurgitated from that board. I think I might begin rewarding myself with two pieces of chocolate every day I avoid that den of torture. It's a win-win because the search function is a torture device itself.

More positivity worth noting...

Regardless of what scenes, stories, etc. that we eventually get or don't get, we already have so many *wonderful* episodes and moments with both LuNacy and Tracy herself. Imagine if we lived in an era pre-dating VCRs and DVDs... *shudders*

Sounds like we might have more coming up with spoilers for LuNacy *and* Tracy interactions with Scott, Sam and maybe some of the Zs.

Speaking of Scott, I wonder if Luke has any recollections of his trip to hell. Could that be the catalyst for Luke to re-declare his love for Tracy before he leaves?

• Members

Nex, Thanks for the clips! :D

remos, LOVED your fic!!! I 6th your motion. heh heh. Wait.... that doesn't mean I have to write fic does it? 'Cause I can't write.

tracynluke, I've been bumping the thread over at soapnet. ;)

funny, you have part 8 (or is that 9) ready yet? heehee.

Let's at least hope for some Tracy/Scott in her hubba's absence.

In the BR for a few ------> http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Okay.... no LuNacy today, but the Sonny/Diane/Max stuff was HILARIOUS!!

Especially, the "call me" part. HEHEHEHEHE. Too funny.

My #2 girl is gaining on my #1 Couple. There is no chance Dax will surpass LuNacy, however... because Max is a bit dull. Dax is all about Diane. Woah Mama!

• Members

Yes, you can write. And yes, you have to contribute... I've given lots of room for your imagination to wander. Create a phone conversation or an email. We don't need a saga, just a contribution. You can do it... I KNOW you can!

(Not being able to do something and not liking to do something, are not the same thing.)

• Members

I don't know about writing anything, but I love the positivity. As far as SD, some of the "insiders" there are just making things up, based on what they want people to think. You know, an LnL fan is going to post anti-Lacy stuff, etc. I don't go there anymore.....there are a few good posters there but a lot of them are just, as smirks once said about SoapZone, a "whole different kind of fandom." I don't really trust spoilers at all anyway, but especially not from there.

I do think TIIC are setting it up for Jane to have more to do while TG is gone, which is good. I think it should be interesting to see what she'll be doing with Anthony Zacchara on the loose while Luke is gone. Wonder if they'll have scenes? I think JE/BW would rock in scenes together.

Hope everyone is doing okay....BTW Tiffany didn't tell us she updated "Beautiful Disaster" on FF.net, did she? I checked and saw it, good update, Tiffany ! I love that story. :) So much better Lacy stuff than we get on GH. Speaking of fic updates....*looks at Staci*

I loved your new "confession", remos. Well done. :)

funny1 I'd love to read your latest fics if you don't mind emailing them to me. :)

The movers came and brought my furniture over to the new address today. I was taking a box downstairs and fell on my foot. It isn't swelling too bad but it HURTS. Ugh. If I can't get my shoe on in the morning I am going to work barefoot.

Have a good night everyone, I am off to take a bath and go to bed. :)

• Members

I hope there's something good on GH this because, ugh, Im having a bad week! and just have to vent lol (Im so sorry)

Okay, so Im now in Georgia on a holiday to visit my grandmother. It started off that it was just going to me and her. Then my obnoxious 19 year old brother and sister Zeke and Lucy (they're twins) up and decided they wanted to come as well and invited themselves. And now, my mother the vulture, my EXTREMELY ill-behaved half sister Olivia (who's 5), and my mother's newest boyfriend- who I've never laid eyes on but according to Zeke, he's young enough to be her child (this is a habit of her's- Olivia's father was 12 years younger than her)- are now all arriving today (they were not invited either). and, my 17 year old sister Matilda is now apparently coming sometime next week (my mother in her infinate wisdom has left her alone in NY with no supervision...wow what a parent lol) when she gets some sort of break from school. All that's missing is my mother's two daughters from her first marriage, Libby, 25, and Maggie, 27 (who according to Zeke- again i haven't met new boyfriend- are not much younger than the new bf), but they're back in England and in Hawaii. Anytime my mother shows up, all she does is complain and whine and critique me while propping my ill-behaving siblings. If its not my hair, its my friends or my clothes or my manners or my whatever. Its never enough and all she does is whine and complain and swoops in with all of her shrieking and bitching and just generally grates on the nevers. Anytime she shows up, we always end up fighting and screaming so Im very irritated that she's now swooped in with her vulture ways and messed up my holiday. and she ALWAYS is trying to blame me for everything. Case in point, she now claims that I ran up the credit card bill. Do I live NY? No. Do I drive into NYC everyday for work and school, therefore putting gas into two seperate cars? No. So how on earth would I have a trail of charges from Sands Point to Manhattan and back if I dont live there? Oh thats right, its Matilda..then its apparently okay.

So anyway, my father the sperm bank- who i don't really get along with because all he does is complain about me as well but since he lives in Buenos Aires now, I can somewhat avoid him- has now basically pushed me into coming down there to see my latest new sibling Pippa and have 'bonding time' with him, stepmother, and my half siblings Stella, 6, Arthur, 4, and Pippa. and oh, my older half sister Emma- the one who's almost the exact age as current wife- and her children (yes my father is a grandfather and has children younger than hs grandchildren) are coming over from Sydney. So im now going now there.

Basically Im super embrassed of my family and their antics and their just general lifestyle and want to go running and screaming into the hills. Im now going to have to go meet mummy at airport and then drive them all the way back to the beach because Zeke and Lucy- who are both completely worthless FYI- are "too tired". UGH

Edited by AdelaideCate007