Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just want you all to know that today's clips have yet to be posted at Hella Good so you all might have to wail till tomorrow.

BTW: We got our dog, she is a toy puddle, she has pink ears and tail and has her nails polished pink too. Her name when we got her was Salty, but my roommate and I decided on Lulu. No she is not named after Shrewlu but we wanted a french name and she seemed to respond to Lulu and not Chloe.

• Members

I have to get to work, but was reading something, and hasn't LuNacy been on the cover of a soap magazine twice?! I guess it was just once in the last 2 years, but their wedding made the cover too. I don't like when people in debates get their facts wrong.

I might have interpreted this person's post wrong though, but it said "And for the last 2 years, the only time TG appears on the cover of a soap publication with a love interest is when he's on it with GF." That's not true, right? Because May 2006 (which is in the 2 year zone), he and Tracy were featured with a few other couples with a title of "General Hospital: It's Love!" And underneath or perhaps right above it said for LuNacy, "Who'd a thunk it?" Maybe it doesn't count since it wasn't JUST LuNacy...

Okay, gotta run. Woulda posted on the other board but since I wouldn't be able to check back 'til after 4, I didn't want to. Might post it later, unless someone else wants to do so before.

• Members

Morning guys...here is a scan of the SID preview...Guza is the worst interview...the luke/anna stuff seems silly like she finds out she is going to be a grandma, is freaking out, goes straight to luke and is like let's get wild and crazy, and they do. What a great publicity teaser Guza! Idiot!

Anyway, the good thing is, where Luke goes, Tracy is sure to find them or maybe be in on their goofiness or be there to break it up! They probably get drunk together or something of have a rip-roaring night or go jump off a bridge or something for a scene or two. Anna is only back for like 5-6 episodes for now so it can't be too much of a story! \

I fell asleep last night before I came back upstairs to the breakroom. Sorry!

Funny1--Missed you last night!!!

BSG--WHere are you? Missed you too!

• Members

Congratulations Nex! I love my doggie the most in my house! LOL! Doesn't talk back, puts me on a pedastal, unconditional love! I hope you didn't jinx her to become a yapper with a name like Lulu!

That is such a nice thing to do--adopt a dog! I start crying every night when they show that commerical on Nick that my kids watch to that song arms of an angel and talk about the abused pets. I did a $10 a month donation the other night cause of it!

Thanks in advance for the clips when they are posted!

• Members

Wow nobody has posted all day since I left???

So I hear she was on but just snippets...a few scenes from what I can gather at SD...nobody cares there, so hopefully there was more to TQ than just background stuff.

Hope to catch you guys tonight!

Someone said she had a few scenes in the beginning with luke and maybe Kate and diane? Someone said that she told luke she wanted to frisk some of the guests when Sonny came in and he said "go have fun popsicle" to her!

The part is apparently over for tomorrow.

Someone gave me a cute screencap from today--of lunacy..will upload in a sec!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

New medianet photos are up for week of May 5th--lots of scrubs, no TQ, but Luke and Anna in several in the HS with her playing roulette it looks like with Luke. I bet it is some tying one on they get into and maybe some dare or something...I highly doubt it will be some hook up!

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links

Edit

Don't forget to vote

http://abc.soapsindepth.hollywood.com/talkback/readerspoll/#

Edit

Here is a screencap

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo...shot038-vi1.jpg

Nex--I think they were on the first couple of segments someone on soapdish said. I would try 1-3 or 4 if you are looking.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks! I'll have to post a photo as soon as I take some. :)

On a clip note; Hella Good posted yesterday's show at 10am this morning so when I get home tonight I will edit them and post them here. Speaking of Hella Good, if any of you belong and want to play a game the GH Couples Game has started fresh again and Luke and Tracy only have 5 points!

Oh and Hooked she is a total Fashion Island dog!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

nex, I am so jealous of you. I want a dog!!! But first, I need to find a full-time teaching position, earn more money, and move out...

hooked, thanks for the photos. Wish Tracy was in them.

All right episode today. Nothing too special... But I'll take whatever LuNacy I can. Isn't she supposed to be on tomorrow too?