Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am travelling.. just googled Diane and Max on YouTube. Pretty hilarious. His acting today was actually better than Friday. She's so good and yummy! Flove her. Hey, Hooked, can you post a link to CH's message board, please? I have it book marked on my home computer, but I can't seem to find it via google. Why is that? hmmmmm..........

Was Luke on today? I don't really wanna watch the whole thing if TQ wasn't on. Lemme know.

Thanks,

LB

• Members

YAY!!!! Lady Ashton's new DVR is FINALLY working!!!! I guess I can start watching GH again.....Doesn't sound like I have missed much since the last time I watched....last Lunacy scene I saw was Tracy wheeling Luke out of the hospital room. Sad, isn't it? Operation TQ 2008 LIVES :D

• Members

Tracy spoiler!!! Tracy spoiler!!!

This was on SD and reputed to be in the newest SOD. I'm just repeating I haven't read it myself...

TRACY/LUKE/SCOTT

The Haunted Star lands smack dab in the middle of the mob war. Tracy tries to stop this and Scott will be involved.

The Q's

Monica's in rehab, but she is not gone and, true to form, Tracy is unable to behave herself for too long, so her conscience, Alan, will pop back up

Edited by remos

• Members

That Tracy/Scott/Luke spoiler does sound SOD-ish and so does the other one. IIRC, when it is Sweeps, SOD clumps the characters into groups and then provides a brief "what will happen" underneath the character names. Unfortunately, things tend to get changed last minute or blown out of proportion...

Example: Fall Previews for 2005 - Luke/Tracy/Lorenzo/Skye - Skye and Lorenzo join Luke and Tracy on a HUGE adventure...

Found this post from me from 8/06 with regards to the "adventure..."

That all said, it's always good to see Tracy making magazine spoilers even if they are somewhat inaccurate (remember Tracy's broken leg... and collapse into Edward's arms...) and/or misleading (adventure...what adventure? Tracy getting tossed into motherhood in a huge way...well, perhaps 4 episodes was kind of huge for Tracy...)

Now that I'm done being bitter, I do want to thank you remos for bringing over the spoilers. :) I love getting Tracy spoilers after a long drought. Let's hope more spoilers involving LuNacy and Scott keeping popping up.

• Members

Lainey is traveling and now I'm home. We are a bunch of busy bees. Speaking of home, it's good to be here for the next two weeks until I have to move out. LOL

I haven't packed a thing yet. Hopefully everything won't be last minute, although I have already called the cable and electric co's to let them know...

I still haven't caught up on all the pages of the thread or the last three weeks of TQ stuff.

And I hate to be a wet blanket, I want there to be more to it, but it could be that Tracy putting a stop to the HS stuff might be what we're already seeing with Claudia?

Well, Scott isn't involved yet, so YES, there must be more to it. There. How's that for positivity? :) LOL

Gotta go, just thought I'd pop in and say hi. *waves to everyone*

• Members

OH... don't be such a wet noodle. She's mentioned TWICE. Afterall, she is Guza's favourite Q (no comment's - we all know what he thinks of the Q's in general). And wither Luke goest, she goest also.

Positive, people.... POSITIVE

EDIT

Holy Spoilers, Batman....

From the IL on SD

Lulu grows resentful (Me: About what/who... could be interesting)

Edward asks Tracy for a favor

Edited by remos

• Members

Morning my TQ buddies! I wasn't online since 4:30 yesterday...went to soccer and my art class, came home and watched GH, Desperate Houswewives and fell asleep! And look what happens--your spoiler ho takes a 16 hour break and all hell breaks loose on the TQ front!

I am so happy to see Tracy spoilers! Here is my take...Edward asks Tracy to go visit Monica and that is the favor. Here is my take on the Tracy/Luke/Scott--Tracy gets the idea that now maybe Logan isn't so bad and she and Scott plot to get Lulu/Logan back together?

And my positivity for the morning--The mob stuff is good that Tracy is getting involved....the more the mob storyline build up regarding LUnacy, the better for me because anyone related or tied to the mob gets airtime on GH, and the more like it is luke will leave for his summer exit for something mob-related and not EWCBO related.

If the rumors are true about VM coming back for a few weeks this summer, no way can they afford her and GF!! I am sure VM is more expensive anyway as she has a primetime and movie career. I don't believe those rumors though.

And finally--it is good Tracy is involved with Scott a bit because that gives her something else to do when luke is gone. Remember last summer those two were involved a bit at Shadybrook--it gives her another little C storyline.

Oh and one more thing--every couple has been given spoilers/indications that they are getting angst and/or breaking up...carjax, skate, liason, etc. They say the only safe couple is Scrubs....the good thing is....Lunacy are not mentioned anywhere as a couple breaking up. I know most of the insiders don't care that much about them to give info on them, but I would much rather see nothing on them as a couple than they are breaking up!!!

• Members

From serial drama

Could they be any more obvious about trying to convince us of how sexy Claudia is? She might as well walk around with lightbulb nipples like on those horrible truck mudflaps, with an "open for business!" neon sign above her crotch. Except that would be too subtle for this show.

LOL! I love those girls!